I NEED YOUR HELP....

Im having my 15 on jan.8 im not so sure if im ready yet.... We havent practiced for my balz yet but i think its kindda simple im doing three songs for the intrance im just goin to do that one mariposas song its not goin to have the words to it though its just goin to be the beat then after that one were doin unchained melody and after that one its stand by me you guys think that would be good for a balz.... Or do u think people are goin to think bad and start sayin crap???? my chambelan de honor is goin to take un traje con su tejana and crap and my chambelanes are wearing tux my damas dresses will be pink and mines white w/ pink flowers my chambelanes will have a pink shirt or vest underneath u guys think that will look goood or not please help me out.....SOON Thanx
Posted by Itzel; updated 12/01/04

WELL LOOK MY QUINCE I PLANNED IT REALLY REALLY FAST BUT IT CAME OUT TO BE PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!! SO JUST DO WHAT U THINK U SHOULD DO AND DONT WASTE UR ASKING WHO THINKS WHAT.. AND IT WILL BE PERFECT AND IF U NEED ANYTHING ELSE HIT ME UP
Posted by BOXING PRINCESS; updated 12/01/04