STOP TRIPPING ABOUT QUINCEANERA THEMES

HEY, I`M TIRED OF EVERYONE LOOKING FOR A THEME. THAT`S REALLY TOTALY USELESS, THEY`RE ONLY FOR SWEET 16`s. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO FOR A QUINCEANERA IS PICK THE COLORS YOU LIKE AND THAT`S IT. ALL THE CINDERELLA, PRECIOUS MOMENTS.....ECT..ITS A WASTE OF TIME, JUST GET THE PARTY FAVORS AND DECORATIONS THE WAY YOU WANT THEM. DAMN YOU GUYS TRIP TO MUCH.
Posted by anonymous; updated 04/03/04

Hey missy well i dont know why the hell then ur wasting ur time in writting this shit about 15 that u dont even care!!!! if u dont like it well then get out of the website!!!!
Posted by shygirl; updated 04/14/04

You are so stupid anonomous! If we want to have atheme for our parties, then we can. It aint none of you r business. Quinceanera`s are supposed to be the way you want them and how the hell are we gonna have it perfect if we have dumbasses like you telling us how to have OUR quinceanera`s. It aint none of your busineses so just step!
Posted by Vanessa; updated 05/04/04

Look, the only reason why we`re ( your term ) "trippin" is because it gives it a little more flavor to the party and it`s more exciting. Besides if its not a concern to you then why the hell are you being so uptight about it??? so just cut the drama and leave it to other people if they want a freaking theme, its their problem not yours so GET OVER IT!
Posted by Ivy; updated 06/16/04

The reason everybody is tripping about a theme for there quinceaneras is because they want it to be speical .Some do want a theme some don`t.
Posted by nicci; updated 06/16/04

Hey You dont seem to care so just leave it up to them if they want it than dont trip bout it.................you dont seem to care bout ur guess it aint that important to u but for them it is.....so bug off and let them be.........=)
Posted by Mexican-Chica*; updated 07/01/04

That whole thing about themes just being for sweet 16`s is bullshit we chicas want to have a theme for our quince then let us be. It ain`t none of your damn buisness if we want to trip out about themes if we want a theme were gonna have a theme and if you don`t like what we gotta say like like ShyGirl said get out.
Posted by LALA; updated 07/06/04

Everyoine just stop hating just shut up already do what you gotta do and thats it. Dont mind her she brainless. I had the cinderella theme for mine it was gorgeaous.
Posted by Micaela; updated 08/06/04

Yeah micaela is right ya shouldn`t be trippin over what that girl said, she`s just mad cuz she couldn`t have hers (or can`t.)
She got some issues.
Don`t mind her and pick any theme you want.
Oh yeah girl news-flash a sweet 16 and a sweet 15 is almost the same thing!!
Posted by Chicana Angel; updated 10/05/04

If you felt so strongly about your post, why not give your name? Why do it anonymously? Coward!!!
Posted by Mika; updated 10/05/04

You are probably not even a latina so shut ur trap...
Posted by Liz; updated 11/25/04