Quinceanera Colors

Hey whats up people well Im from Los Angeles, im turning 15 on May 3. 2005 and im gonna have it in Mexico cause most of my familys over there but im gonna have it on july because in May im still gonna be in school and anyways im already planning everything but i dont know what color i should choose... Should it be :

) light peach
) strong yellow
) light green and yellow
) pink and white
) lilac

Write me back with your pinions... THANKS
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 09/06/03

I think you should get lilac because pink is used too much and the other colors are not that nice=)

HOLLA
Posted by Glendy; updated 09/06/03

I think you should choose lilac it`s the right color for a 15, I think, plus the other colors don`t exactly fit. Oh does anyone know of any games that can be played at 15? Write back and don`t ignore plllzz!!
Posted by Cindy Morales; updated 09/08/03

When I was gonna have my 15th, I picked white and burgundy.....the dress was gonna be all white with little burgundy flowers here and there, I chose that color because it wasn`t very common....but that`s just me....
Posted by Rosa; updated 09/08/03

Out of all those colors i like lilac the best and i think it will look pretty
Posted by babygurl; updated 09/08/03

It should definitly be lilac. Thats the color I had mine and it was beautiful. C-ya
Posted by malla; updated 09/09/03

Hey
Thank you guyz for your help. All of you chose lilac thats cool but i dont know anymore. My opinions keep changing iam now thinking about having my birthstone EMERALD I think it would look nice but then even though I wasnt thinking about having a Theme at first... Well now Iam because i was thinking about Butterflies and Fairies for a theme or Cinderella . But let me tell you that I do know this for sure~ that my Quinceanera is going to be in Gomez Palacio, Durango. Mexico in July 2005 and that my dress is going to be all white ... With 7 chambelanes and 7 damas and I would like my chambelanes to wear zoot suits with the hats, and my guests are around 377 , and i would like a big strawberry flavored cake too!!!! But I just dont know which of these things that i just named go with each other ???

So tell me ur opinions... THaNkS
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 09/13/03

Hey
Thank you guyz for your help. All of you chose lilac thats cool but i dont know anymore. My opinions keep changing iam now thinking about having my birthstone EMERALD I think it would look nice but then even though I wasnt thinking about having a Theme at first... Well now Iam because i was thinking about Butterflies and Fairies for a theme or Cinderella . But let me tell you that I do know this for sure~ that my Quinceanera is going to be in Gomez Palacio, Durango. Mexico in July 2005 and that my dress is going to be all white ... With 7 chambelanes and 7 damas and I would like my chambelanes to wear zoot suits with the hats, and my guests are around 377 , and i would like a big strawberry flavored cake too!!!! But I just dont know which of these things that i just named go with each other ???

So tell me ur opinions... THaNkS

Hey guys its me again i just came back cuz i forgot to write some of my other ideas .... I also wanted a lot of candles and for centerpieces it `ll probably be natural roses of different colors in crystal vases :) oh yeah and for the waltz/ valz songs one of them will be "what is youth" from the romeo and juliet 1968 soundtrack. The rest will be...

Tiempo de valz
Balada para adelina
El vals de las mariposas
La ultima muneca
Tus 15 anos
Muchacha de 15 anos or
Angelbaby

Liliac is da color 4 u and those songs are good songs
Posted by baby girl; updated 09/13/03

WASSUP BABY GIRL HEY COULD YOU HELP ME OUT WITH OTHER IDEAS BUT DON`T CHOSE LILAC ANYMORE CUZ I WANNA CHECK OUT YOUR IDEAS AND OTHER PEOPLES IDEAS BUT WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT THE COLOR LILAC :) THANX
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 09/16/03

C` mon people pleeze help me out !!!!!!!
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 09/18/03

I actually think you should go with light peach. It`s almost like pink but it isn`t. Plus even though Lilac is pretty...it`s used too much. That`s what i think.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 09/18/03

My name is Susi well my quinceanera is alllll gonna be based on the cinderella theme I LOVE IT. SOOO MY COLOR WILL BE BABBY blue and white.
A nice color that you mentioned is Emerald maybe...a light greeen 2 see yeah my email www.soele1@aol.com w/b
Posted by susi; updated 12/22/03

Hey watz up
Im having a Sweet sixteen On july and I am choosing the colors Ice blue and white. The reason I picked those colors is because it is not that common. Most people I know usually have lavender and white.

Well i hope i helped you in any way Baby girl holla back!
Posted by loca; updated 01/25/04

Hey i think that you should have your sweet 15 a light peach color because i havent ever been to a quincenera that color before and i have been to alot of them!
Posted by mercy; updated 11/29/04

Hey well i just wanted to say that most of the people that are trying to help you out are choosing the colors that are most common i say that you go with the strong yellow.....my quince is going to be based on tango and all of my girls are going to wear tango dresses all the same but the colors are going to be different and the guys are going to go in with kanes and theyre going to dance "Do you only wanna dance" from Havana Nights soundtrack....when the sorpresa dance comes Im going to change into a tango dress in white....thats what i think! i wish you the best sweetie! and lots of luck!!!bye!
Posted by danisse; updated 11/29/04