I Want Advice

Hey everyone what`s up???? Well I don`t know if I`m going to have one anymore.....my colors where gonnabe yellow(not ugly yellow) and my chambelanes were just gonna be like a regular tuxes.....and my damas were gonna have short yellow strapless dresses. Well I don`t know anymore, I don`t know if I should have one. I stopped planning. I don`t know....If I did decide to change my mind it would be like in august of next year.........I don`t know. What do you all think........please cuz if I am the time is now to finish planning...........maybe I should, but there`s other crap that`s been going on..........maybe I should. I odn`t know.......please help me out.
Posted by Briana; updated 11/29/04

Never stop planning, just don`t pay. You can always pay for it when you decide but you should always have your plans complete just in case you do decide to have one.
Posted by Mika; updated 11/30/04

I dont think you should stop because your only going to be fifteen once and might aswell take advantage of the fact that you are going to turn fifteen dont give up its a blessing to be a mexican and share your birthday with so many people!!!
Posted by danisse; updated 11/30/04