Dama Dress Color

Im having my 15 soon (in April) and i already have my dress for my 15 but now i have problems with the dama dresses on what color they should be. My dress is light pink so wat should the dama dresses be? i was thinking white but then white sounds to plain...i dont want any crazy color either i just want it simple and elegant. HELP PLZ!!!
Posted by -latinaQT-; updated 11/24/04

My cousin had a light pink dress, but she had nice white dresses, with like pink roses all over. I know it sounds weird, but it`s kinda hard to find damas dresses whenyou have a pink dress. I went to a quinceanera last saturday and the chick had a pink dress, and her damas were pink too, it looked kinda weird, and they all looked the same, and it didn`t really make her stand out very much. I think the white would look fine, it might be plain, but like i said it looks weird when everyone`s in pink and you don`t want all the attention on everyone else. Love, Bri
Posted by Briana; updated 11/24/04

Well my friend had here 15 in august and she was wearin pink and we were wearing this one color called coral.. Its like a peaches pinkish color. It made her stand out and it made us stand out too. If you want to see a pics. Email me ok!!
Posted by Erika; updated 12/02/04

Sorry 4got email
Xchupitosx21x@yahoo.com
Posted by Erika; updated 12/02/04