Prices For Choreographing

I have choreographed one quinceaneria, and the people loved it! I did not charge them because it was my first time with no experience. Now people are asking for my number and wanting to know how much I charge. I do not know how much to charge them. I will be choreographing the entrance, father/daughter dance, the waltz, and the "fun dance". Please give me an idea on the prices.
Posted by A; updated 11/26/04

Hey girl im in the same position. I already choreographed 3. The first one was my sister`s so i didnt charge the second girl didnt pay me but i dont care cuz i stood in it also. This last one was the first time i got paid. I told her i like to do it and it didnt matter how much i got. So she gave me 150 (to be honest i wish i would have asked for 200) because most professionals charge $700-1000. Everyone is askin how much i charge. But since both of us are beginners make it lower than the pros. And another thing to do is give family discounts. Right now im doin another 15 and im charging 200 for the whole ceremony. Do you think i should raise it....??
Email me and we both can figure this out
Babychulita05@netscape.net
*takecare* *much love*
Posted by *leticia*; updated 12/07/04

Hey girl`s i need someone to teach my lil sis her Walts can you guys help me her party is in Feb/2005 and I just cant seem to find some that can help!

If you can please help please call me (949) 724-9035 or email me at Susan@quickprocessing.com Even if you can just get me a phone number or a refrence that would really help!!!

P.S. The party is in Orange County

Thanks
Susan Diaz
Posted by Susan; updated 12/07/04