I`m 7 Months What Shoud I Do

Hey girls , i dont know what to do im 3 months pregnate and we have been planning my 15 since before i was going to have a baby . I`m getting bigger and i;m so ashamed that i dont even want my 15 any more . My 1 5 is in nov. By time it gets here im going to be 7 months . My family it so mad at me but they said there is nothing they can do about it and the father of my baby is real supportive . Well anyways imagine me in a dress . What should i do cancle it or just have it .
Posted by anna; updated 08/06/04

Hey girls this is ANNA i have no idea who angela is i think some one just wrote that . But this might be the last time i wright here untill i get to paris we r leaving mon. Well hope to hear from u all soon .
Posted by anna; updated 08/06/04

Nuthin much u can do...if u really dont want to have a quince....then maybe change it to a sweet 16...u wont be pregnant....but i think if u cant have a sweet 16 have the quince even if u do look a little big itll be worth it.... Dont cancel just postpone(like a year) well hope i helped! bye
Posted by *StArz*; updated 08/08/04

Okay i think that u should cancel the party but still go out wit some family 2 a restaurant and have a nice sit down dinner! that way u and ur close family can at least celebrate ur 15 w/o having 2 spend a lot of money and having 2 go through so much, ur gonna b 7 months pregnant! a quince seems like a tiresome thing for a pregnant woman. And with the dinner u still have fun, celebrate u turnin 15, but wit less stress, and more money saved for ur babies!
Posted by Maggie; updated 08/10/04

I think that if you are moving to France, then you have nothing to worry about for your Quince. Focus on your twins and no matter who you are Anna/Angela or Appleseed, those babies will have to come first.
Posted by Lyssa; updated 08/10/04

Sry Chicka, but you ruined ur life. Shouldn`t u have known that ur parents were doing that party for u b/c they thought u were a good girl. 15era and Sweet Sixteens should only be for GIRLS not WOMEN!!!
Posted by Krystal; updated 08/16/04

Hey, I`ve been there, I am 29 & now planning for my daughter. I wasn`t a virgin and also pregnant and she`s the total opposite. Take the money, have a small party with those that you`ll enjoy being with and won`t make you feel bad with the "looks" and "whispering" that`ll just upset you (you, the baby, or any of your family don`t need that). Take the rest of your money and save up for the baby. As far as your mom, all you can do is apologize and ask her forgiveness, she loves you and she`ll give it to you, but give her time, this can be a very disappointing time, this changes your whole life and I know looking back at my life and seeing where my daughter is going with hers, it`s 2 different worlds. Just be careful, the 1st time it`s a mistake, the 2nd it`s stupid, I know that I also. Doesn`t mean you won`t make it, just means if you wnat it, you have to work harder for it, and it takes longer. God bless you, the baby, and your family. Have fun at your party, but don`t put yourself in an awkward position, those people don`t deserve to be at your party. I would still do the dedication to yourself to God, with alot of begging for forgiveness, and a promise to try to live the right way.
Posted by Tanya; updated 09/15/04

Hey don`t worry about it a quincenera is a thanks to god for ur life. It won`t matter that ur pregnant and it shouldn`t matter how u look in a dress while pregnant. U shouldn`t feel they are mad at you for being pregnant just look pretty in the long dress!Good Luck!

P.s. I am big and i thought i wouldn`t look very nice but everyone said i came out pretty.My quincenera was not to long ago and u won`t regret it
Posted by samantha; updated 09/20/04

Hey! Good luck wit Paris and ur soon to be husband! Hope yall have fun together. Thats cool about the twins. I want twins too. My 15th is gonna be on May 28 2006. I got a while it 12-03-04. Two more years but anyway 4 yall people who said she should keep her
Legs closed yall need to keep ur mouth closed!! Its her life DAMN!
Posted by Christina; updated 12/03/04