I HAD MY QUINCE ON SAT!!!!

I had my quinceanera on saturday nov.13th and it was so awsome. I loved it!!! you feel so nervous, but then it starts going away. Girls, if yours is coming up, try to relax because it`s gonna come out great. In the morning, it stared drizzling and i though that it wasn`t gonna stop raining, but right when i finished getting my hair done, it stoped all of a sudden. To me if like if God gave me that as a present. It was awsome. My limo was a cadillac escalade for about 18-20 and it was white and the best part of all is that it had SPINNERS that was so awsome and it had a sound system. My photos were also awsome, i took them at the San Fernando Mission (the park section).Everything just went so well and i hope that everything goes well for all you girls. It`s just so awsome. Have as much fun as you can even though you`re tired because you`re gonna feel like the day is going by so fast. I`m getting my pictures like in a week and if any of you girls want to see i`ll send some to you alright. Talk to you later and if you need any help on anything don`t dought for one second to e-mail me at sprtychck1012001@yahoo.com . If you have any questions too, just e-mail me. Alright then that`s enough for me, but serously it was the bomb!i loved it so much!!!
Posted by Ana Daisy; updated 11/15/04

Hey thats so cool u had fun well when u get ur pics can u email them to me at prinzessevelin2008@yahoo.com thanks
Posted by evelin; updated 11/16/04

HEY I WOULD LOVE TO SEE UR PICTURES! MINE IS NOVEMBER 27th 2004 PLEASE E-MAIL THEM AT pINK_SEXYCHICK16@HOTMAIL.COM THANKS
Posted by Daisy Espain; updated 11/17/04

Hey i would love to see your pictures.
Pinkstuff_33@hotmail.com
Posted by Jenny; updated 11/18/04

Hey I would like to see your photos, send them to me at michellecrystal2003@yahoo.com
Posted by Micaela; updated 11/18/04

Hey I would like to see your photos, send them to me at michellecrystal2003@yahoo.com
Posted by Micaela; updated 11/18/04

Hey, that`s sooo cool... You got a 15añera, unlike me, because of money problems, but thank God, nothing went out wrong on the day of your 15añera! oh, and i would also love to see your pics... Well... Send them to me if you can to: Nely1588@aol.com
Posted by Claudia; updated 11/18/04

Thanks to all you girls and thanks for saying that you were glad that everything went cool. As soon as i get my pictures which is gonna be soon i``ll scan them and send them to you girls. Alrighty then i`ll be checking this site a lot now. Take care girls and hopefully you have as much fun as i did at my 15 or even more fun. Oh and i had my 15 here in Tujunga, California even though i live in Burbank. It was pretty close though byez now
Posted by Ana Daisy; updated 11/18/04

Hey gurl can u send me ur pics??????

Mexicanchica19912009@yahoo.com

Thanks!!
Posted by Cindy; updated 11/18/04

Hey! I`m glad u had fun at your quince, mine is in 3 weeks. I would like 2 see u`r pictures please e-mail them 2 me at letcastillo11@sbcglobal.net
Thanks!
Posted by L.C; updated 11/19/04

I`ll send you girls my pics as soon as i get them i promise alright. Byez and all of you girls have fun at your 15`s alright.
Posted by Ana Daisy; updated 11/19/04

Hey can i please gt ur pix? thanx;-) lilspoiled12@msn.com
Posted by sammy; updated 11/20/04

Hey my quince is going 2 be on april 2nd, I`m glad you had fun and that everything turned out great. Can you please send me your pics, my email is dominirican419@yahoo.com
Posted by dominirican; updated 11/21/04

Hey ana, It seems like you had an awsome quince. It`s all good. I would love 2 see some pics. So if u could please e-mail me, Chunkymunkey45@yahoo.com it would be cool. Aight take care of ur self. Peace
Bri
Posted by Briana; updated 11/22/04

Hey girls wassup again, i was talking to my photographer and stuff like about a day ago and he said iin less than a week i`ll have my pictures so hey, it`s all good. I promise to send them to all of you girls i hope that you girls have fun at your 15 because it`s just a day that you will never forget and it`s such a special day. Have fun alright! good luck girls!
Posted by Ana Daisy; updated 11/23/04

Girls, i got great news!!!, im, getting all ofmy pictures and my video on sunday. It`s gonna be so awsome, now i will be able to send all of you, my pictures. By monday or tuesday, tops wednsday, you`ll have my pictures!!!. Hope you girls enjoy ur quince`s and when i send you the pictures, tell me how they were alright. . Good luck girls!!
Posted by Ana Daisy; updated 12/03/04