OH NO!!!!! I Got Toenail Fungus( Gross)

Oh no
My quincenera is coming up and i have toe nail fungus
My toe nails are so ugly and i have to wear shoes that show my toes what should i do and i don`t want to paint them
What should i do
Posted by ???; updated 12/04/04

I think u should get that stuff for ur toes. That its like clear nailpolish but it was to help ur toes. Then u can wear open toe shoes!!
Posted by Christina; updated 12/04/04

There is something called Lotrimin (or close to it) on the market that is medicine that doctors can give to you. It will work on whatever is inside your body that is causing it. Ask your doctor and they will give you the medicine that is right for your body. Do it soon so that you can see if there is any side effects. Hopefully it is at least 4 to 5 months before your quince to give the medicine time to work.
Posted by Mika; updated 12/04/04

Ok. My mom had toe nail fungus and like she dipped her feet in bleach with warm water for like 15 min. Everyday and it went away, she also was on some treatment for like 6 weeks....but i DON`t know. Well I if ur gonna were open toe shoes, like isn`t your dress gonna cover up ur feet. Well I don`t know girl, good luck on getting the fungus off. Just try the bleach thing, maybe it will work. Well peace! I hope i helped.....love, Briana
Posted by Briana; updated 12/05/04