Boyfriend Or Crush

Ok I`ve been goin wit my boyfriend for almost 5 months an everything is goin okay... We have alot of problems cuz he is such a jelous person an im a flirty gurl.. I can help it.. But theres this guy I`ve been crushing on for a while now.. And even though i didnt get to see him that much before I get to see him more often now. And I rather be single cuz I dont want to hurt no ones feelings. I aint no 304 if thats wat ur thinkin.. But Im scared if breakin up wit my man..What should I do? stay wit my man or take a break an see how it goes wit my crush???Help me Please!!!!
Posted by *twenky*; updated 12/02/04

Stay with your boyfriend and watch your wandering eye. You may think that the crush is the way to go but he could be the one to really hurt you for your "flirty ways". Some men may be jealous but some will do more than just be jealous. If you feel that you want to try it, leave your boyfriend but don`t get upset if things don`t go the way that you wanted and the one that you let go is happily conected with a girl who wants him and only him 100%.
Posted by Yanis; updated 12/03/04