QUINCEANERA THEMES>>!!!<<

I am going to have my quinceanera in a couple of months and i really need a theme. I would like to have a theme that is a lil` bit more diff. Than the basic quinceanera you see all the time. However, i would like something that represented me, my past, and going into the future as an adult. Some info to help you out
I love animals but i really love horses and riding them
I am athletic
I love dressing up
I really like the color blue(i find it soothing)
Please email any info you have or feel free to post ANY themes or ideas you may have.
Thank you so much!!!
Posted by MAGGIE; updated 06/16/05

We at Creative Invitations/Party Favors are here to make your next party “one to remember”. We now carry a complete line of special “party theme” from invitations to the favors to the centerpiece. Everything you need to dress-up your next event.

View our website www.creativepartyfavors.net

Visit our page for more info: Creative Invitations & Party Favors

Posted by Beatrice Ugan; updated 06/23/05

Hi Maggie

I would love to help you out. If you would like to do something a little bit different why not do theme tables rather that one General theme.

Each table can be done in a theme that represents you.

For example have one table that is done in a Horse theme. I could do a really sharp Horse centerpiece for you and have votive holders of toasting flutes done to match the centerpieces as your favors.

Then have another table done is an athletic or sports theme in the same manner.

Another done in a "formal" theme, etc.

I could even do bubble wands for each table in each theme and your ribbons could be done in blues and I could incorporate blues in to each theme so that could be your underlying color.

Take a look at some of my work
Www.cmbcrafts.com
They are just examples of orders I have done as I custom make everything to your details.
I know I have a couple of horses on there as well just for an example I think on the bud vase page and then I have Elmer and Ellie (horses) on the votive holder page.

Free shipping for all party pop board members and I think you Mom will really love the prices.

CMBCrafts2004@aol.com

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 06/23/05