I NEED HELP BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im having my 15 in october and half the people that are in my court are on vacation and they wont be back till the end of august but i need to start the practices now. And half the people dont even know ne more if they can b in it cause they keep on getting in trouble or their moving or they dont have the money. And to make things worse i dont have a main guy. 2 of my friends offered to be it but i dont know who to pick and theyre both brothers.
Posted by Stephany; updated 08/13/05

What date in oct are you having your quince? why nit ask both bothers? and choose one for your chambelain, and if you have your damas and other guys go with whatever you have or have only damas in it or guys, another option is to have guys from the national guard,all guys dress in their soldier suits it looks very elegant. Good luck
Posted by mama; updated 08/13/05

Well gurl i think u n like a few people of ur court should make up a dance now so by da time u got everyone u got other people helping 2 teach da steps so it can go quicker. N try lookin 4 other people 2 be in ur court jus in case some people really do get out even if it means 11 or 12 year old cousins or look 4 cute n cheap tuxes n dresses n bout ur chamberlan i would pick da better dancer or better yet da fast learner. Well hope i helped
Posted by lore; updated 08/13/05

Thanks for the advice but another problem is that im on vacation and i havent talked to a lot of my friends in at least a month. And all of my cousins are moving and i already have the ones that r gonna stay here. So i relly dont know what to do. And my quinceanera is on october 15.
Posted by Stephany; updated 08/14/05

Well at least u got all of september 2 practice . N r u out of town on vacation? if u r jus call people as soon as u get back home. How many people r in ur court?
Posted by lore; updated 08/14/05

Im gonna have 8 to 9 couples but see one of the girls might b pregnant and if shes not then shes probably gonna move. And then their a lot of parties goin on the same day as mine including her boyfriends & her best friend and she doesnt wanna be a bad friend and b in mine and not go to hers or vice versa. And im having the biggest trouble with the girls cause theyre so unreliable and if i have all guys then my parents are gonna think im a slut.and my brothers said that there was no way in hell they would even consider being chambelanes so i dont know what to do.
Posted by Stephany; updated 08/14/05

Why would your parents think your a slut if you use only boys.or you could use just girls.or do it alone,or if you have anyone in the national guard, i have seen this and it looks very elegant.go with seven of each if you can. Man you really got some probelmas here,i really don`t know what to say to you because i`m having trouble just making the guys commit, some don`t show up others don`t pay there tuxs and so on,and i 3 am pulling my hairs out by the roots. I hope you get everyone,hey if you got some small cousins get them in there at least they`ll be more reliable, and you could make your them into a snow white.
Posted by mama; updated 08/14/05

Well gurl wat first popped into my head is cadets if u got da money n they have da day free i suggest them cuz this unreliable friends thing is jus gonna be gettin u pissed off. Or jus get 7 couples n if u have a gurl left over u may wanna make her maid of honor or sometin i really hope u work ur things out .holla back if u got n*e*more problems
Posted by lore; updated 08/18/05