Help

Hi im leaving to go to portugal tommorow and i wanted to kno as soon as posible how to get pimples away fast i want something that will get them away befor school wihih is august31 but i am goin step 6 because like i said im goin to portugal ok thanxs plezzzz hurry thanxs vanessa
Posted by vanessaq; updated 08/17/05

Hey. Well what i recomend is to wash your face atleast twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night before you go to sleep and put on that clearasil ( sry i dont kno how its spelt). I use it and it wrks real good. To help clear up faster, eliminate any sugary and salty drinks and food. Drinkin a lot of water also helps and makes ur complection smoother. Also, avoid touchin ur face cus ur fingers got natural oils that can cause more pimples. If u want u can try like special soaps or face masks that u can find at any drug store. Well i hope this helps and have fun in portugal.
Posted by laurita; updated 08/17/05

Hi thanxs for aswering my question umm how long will it take for the clearsil to kick in ¿ thans always vanessa
Posted by vanessa; updated 08/17/05

Hey. Well i think it takes a dif amount depending on how much u have. But if u wash ur face a lot and drink alot of water, it will clear faster. Itl probly take about a week for the results to realy start showin up. I realy hope my advice can help.
Posted by laurita; updated 08/20/05