CLIENT`S COMMENTS........

Your invitations set the tone for your wedding. Addressing them in Calligraphy makes a GREAT first impression.

Here are some quotes from my clients who were very pleased with having their invitations done this way.....

"Cami was extremely professional and provided superior door-to-door service in a very timely manner. Her work was amazing; one invitee already told me she didn`t want to open the invitation because the calligraphy was so beautiful she didn`t want to rip the envelope. She is affordable and you won`t find finer craftsmanship."
Leighton Y. - Jacksonville, FL

"Cami did a fantastic job on my invitations! I was sceptical at first about hiring a calligrapher, but now I am SOOOOOOOO happy that I did!"
Wendi M. - Jacksonville, FL

"Cami did such a wonderful job on my wedding invitations. She was quick and very professional in helping me get my wedding invitations together. I would recommend her to anyone."
Eva P. - Lakeland, FL

" Thank you so much! This was one of the best experiences of planning my wedding! The envelopes turned out so beautiful . I wanted guests to feel welcomed and special. I received many compliments from my guests! They were perfect!"
Christine K. - Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Maybe you need place cards for your rehearsal dinner or reception.

I have over 20 years experience in the art of hand-penned calligraphy. I would love to help you add a personal touch to your special occasion! I serve NATIONWIDE.

Come browse my website for samples and a FREE, personalized sample packet. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Visit our page for more info: Calligraphy by Cami

Posted by Cami; updated 08/29/05