What Would U Do If They Treated U This Way ???

Hello well i have a problem my quinceanera is going to be next year and i have been having some problems with this two gurls who i tought they where my friends they just use me when they need me or when they have nobody to hang with and i asked them to be my damas and they accepted but i just don`t know what to do i don`t feel confterble around them i feel like they talk behind my back all the time what would u gurls do in my situation??? plz help me out i need to do something.
Posted by confused gurl; updated 09/06/05

I would confront them about everything they have been doing. This is your 15 - you shouldn`t have to spend it with people you don`t like! If they just deny everything, try explaining to them that you just aren`t comfortable - if you dont want to confront them, say a family friend is going to be in town and your parents would really like it if you would put them in instead of those girls!
Posted by Erika; updated 09/07/05

If you really feel like that, you should just follow your insticts and kick them out. Replace them now before you really regret it.

Anyone here having a QuinceaƱera or Sweet 16 check out this new website: www.My15Birthday.com Tell your friends!

They helped me pick my song, help me with some steps, and also help me with other organizations!! Don`t miss out!
Posted by Patty; updated 09/09/05