RE:

First of all I think you are on the wrong site to be saying all of this, second of all don`t use God as an excuse to try and "back up" all of your decisions trying to prove to other people that this is right for you, it`s just as bad as taking his name in vain! Why do you care so much what others think? I believe God does tell people things, but our hearts have to be in the right place for us to hear it. If you were really so much "in-tune" with God, you wouldn`t have had sex with so many guys so young in the first place. And I highly doubt that you and Brad will never be unhappy again. My boyfriend and I met when I was 15 and he was 19, that is quite an age difference and you know what?....we NEVER had sex until we had been together for 2 and 1/2 years. He waited for me to be ready, we were both virgins and I dont regret it being with him, although I do sometimes wish we would have waited until we were married. Now I am 19 and Chris and I are still together and planning on getting married sometime next year, but it has never been easy. Sex is such a special thing, we dont "overuse" it because we know we really should have waited in the first place. Both our parents are religious and my grandfather was a pastor and they raised us right. I have never been with another man and I plan to keep it that way. Even though I may marry my first, still doesn`t make it right and I do know that it is a sacred unity I should have saved for marriage.
If you really love God as much as you say you do, you`ll stop lying to yourself and get some help. And never depend on Brad, although you two may last it will NEVER be perfect with nothing but happy times!
Posted by Krystal; updated 09/15/05