CHECK OUT TK WEBSITE

TEMPTASHUZ KRU FINALLY GOT THERE WEBSITE UP...ITS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION, BUT EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO CHECK IT OUT. LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

Http://mysite.verizon.net/resqoj9i/tktemptashuzkru
Posted by PANCHITA; updated 09/14/05

Good for yall dallas DREAM girls, hope ya stay up for sec! Yall cant hang when it comes to Tk, im sorry but they to cold for yall lil GIRLZ yea lil girlz! They were the $#!T at the blowout and man i never expected that. And the whole dream thing, baby get over that, ya should be original with tha name instead of copy-n the dream team and dreamers. Keep tryin and you might get to atleast to the Latin ladies level! haha, yeah right
Posted by Nikka Plz; updated 09/25/05

U know what, the funny thing is that we`ve herd that it was FIXED at the blowout...ooooppps did u say that... O yeah someone form latin illusion told us not to even bother to try because TK was gonna win regardless...so for everyone one who tried to win the right way... Ya need to investigate what happend.... Cause they only won cause they talk to the guys from LIC...and o yeah that s**t gets DEEP! o DDG girls man ya aint nobody, etha so wheneva ya want to battle just let us know............
Posted by Q of C; updated 09/25/05

Ha! Very Funny- why is it that when ever someone wins something everyone comes up with ANY cover up story to make it seem like it wasnt fair. Man ya dont even kno how it went down. You should get your story straight before you start saying what you hear. You say they won just because they talk to LIC? well in that case why did you leave behind Latin Ladies and The Playattes? They talk to them also. I dont know why people Be HATIN on those girls. It aint their fault they won. Maybe they just did a better job. IDK, but if they really did or didnt get FIXED up to win honestly they really did deserve it cause their stuff was tight and the rest of them were wack, Oh except for the Playettes, they were good to. Like when LIC and LB battled at that one blowout, everyone said that LB had it locked down but then LIC kicked them were it hurts. And thats when people started talking and talking about LIC just like they talking about Tk
Posted by whats on my mind; updated 09/26/05

The only reason the LIC told the rest of the gurl groups not to bother was because they had already seen tk practice and they knew their sh**was kold! They saw all the girls practice and i guess tk was the best, thats the only reason they said that. But why are all you mad for?? If it makes you feel better to put other girl groups down go ahead.I got playettes, latinladies, tk and dreamers` back. HOLD ON,Didnt the Q of C compete last year...WHAT PLACE DID THEY GET? hahahahaha..END OF DISCUSSION!
Posted by Q of C loosers; updated 09/26/05