ALL DA HeLp U NEeD IS HErRe!!!

Hey you need help??? let me know...i already had mines and its was one of da best parties ever!!! well jus get back at me n i will c wat i cud do 4 u.k bye!!!!!!
Posted by valerie; updated 02/09/05

I need help on a good entrance song and a song after the entrance and what should be done after the entrance. My email is miszxspongebob@msn.com. Tnhx
Posted by Kendra; updated 02/10/05

How about for the regalo sorpresa?
Posted by Carla; updated 02/10/05

Hey carla...kay if u want to have a suprise dance,just have one of your favorite songs dat u cud dance to.its really simple,i was really nervous too wen i had my surprise dance but it came out all good.just make sure da song goes wit ur personallity.wat ever fits u best!!! well if u need anythang else...jus let me noe k.take care.=)
Posted by valerie; updated 02/11/05

Oh my bad carla....i mest up.u were talkin bout da regalo sorpresa..
Posted by valerie; updated 02/11/05

Hey Valerie i need a good song for my fast dance (the surprise) dance what 1 did u have hit me up k buh bye.....
Posted by Perla & Ana; updated 02/12/05

Valerie...... Hey thanks fo rthe whole music thing that actually helped me too.lol so what song did you use? i want two dances and i have one (mueve la cadera) don`t know if you have herd that before? but i want another one? give me some suggestions? and how about the valse? thanks oh don`t forget to answer the regalo sorpresa one?lol
Posted by Carla; updated 02/12/05

Hey valerie...I know this sounds funny but what exactly is the regalo sopresa porque mi mama doesnt know what it is and i have no clue because ive never done this before obviously If you could email me at Arodrider2289@hotmail.com I would very much appreciate it
Posted by Alexis; updated 02/21/05

I need help with my entrance song,the waltz song,and the song for the father daughter dance email me at Riveras907@aol.com
Posted by Gurl; updated 02/27/05

Hey gurl
I need all the things you do in the reception thanx
Also any places to have my reception i live in federal way washington close by belleve and tacoma!!
Posted by ??; updated 03/08/05

Hi. Well im having my quince very soon and i need help with my surprise dance. I dont konw if i should do a Kumbia (Baila esta cumbia by selena) or a merengue song but i dont know any good merengue song dat i could dance to. Oh yea do u think u could help me out with my quote for my invitation please. I would appreciate it if u couuld email me @ pinkpanthagurl_2@hotmail.com or @ pinkpanthagurl2@aol.com. T
Posted by Pinky; updated 06/12/05

Hey....Valerie i need help on getting my dances ready can u help me on it
E-mail----------------dary010@gmail.com
Posted by Dariana; updated 06/15/05

Hey!! how do you dance banda? is that like el pasito duranguense?? and also salsa?? du you know? I live in federal way and im having a quince in january. I also need a good surprise song to do. I was thinking of a daddy yankee song, but iono yet. Email me at lil_gurl253@yahoo.com
Posted by Jessica; updated 06/19/05

I NEED HELP CON EL REGALO SORPRESA WHAT IS THAT
Posted by BRENDA; updated 06/19/05

I also need help with an entrance song and father daughter dance song and my quinceaƱera is in 3 weeks! If anyone has any suggesstions, email me at aka_dekade_2000@yahoo.com
Posted by Ana; updated 07/04/05

Hey Valerie, I just needed to know what do you do at the reception hall? I know you do the shoe change thing, and the doll, and crown but what else needs to be done? If you could email me at mommysangel@gmail.com that would be great. Thanx so much.
Posted by Missy; updated 07/05/05

Hey my XV is coming up soon & I CANT find dresses 4 my damas.
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/10/05

Need help with my entrance song,the waltz song,and the song for the father daughter dance please let me know what songs you used for the things above send me an email at pretty_eyes_x3@yahoo.com
Posted by stephany; updated 08/10/05

Need help i finding an entrance songs. E-mail me if you know some good songs.

Thanks
Adriana
Posted by Adriana; updated 09/25/05