Sweet Sensation 4 Life

Well hey im just stopping by and saying wuz up to all ya`ll ladies out their and for everybody that likes Sweet Sensation....Well I just want to say wuz up to my brother alex,josue,elvis and of Course my parents.. But I haven`t forgotten about all my sweet sensation brothers...ivan, andrew, james,crazy legs, anthony, thomas, homeless, jose, angel, gustavo, gio, franco, tony, EJ, lil marcus, eli, pedro, venus, jaime, manuel, big p, oscarin, mickey mouse, sergio, and my boy Strech.....but wait theirs more my sweet ladiez, Lala, Erika,and Jenni, etc... Also want to say wuz up to Fig, and Karla... And Love ya especially my lil nephew diego!!!!!!! I LOVE YA "SWEET SENSATIONS AND SWEET LADIEZ!!!!" So if theirs any young ladys that wanna get SSC just holla at alex.. For everybody that listens to bachata XTREAM is goin to b at MIGUELENO OCTOBER 30....DONT MISS IT.. ITS GOING TO BE CRUNK!!! and we are having the Halloween BLOW OUT Oct. 21... For more Info. Call Alex at (214)454-5847 or Manny at (214)315-5741..... SSC
Posted by Manny; updated 09/22/05

Thomas is hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He goes 2 irving rite???
Posted by Texanita; updated 09/23/05

Manny Wat u doin on Part POp?
Posted by Erika; updated 09/23/05

Yuh!!! where them girls at? if yall wanna holla hit us up. Yall hit up the blow out. SSC!! Thats my nigga MANNY
Posted by *StReTcH*; updated 09/23/05

Texanita.. Yes thomas goes to irving high.. So you going to hit up the blowout October 30 or wat.. Invite your friends and we will show you what sweet sensations is all about and of course thomas is going to be their to take care of u!!!! So wuz up mi nigga strech???? Prende la MECHA huey!!! check this out che che che che check this out.....
Posted by Manny; updated 09/24/05

Texanita.. Yes thomas goes to irving high.. So you going to hit up the blowout October 21 or wat.. Invite your friends and we will show you what sweet sensations is all about and of course thomas is going to be their to take care of u!!!! So wuz up mi nigga strech???? Prende la MECHA huey!!! check this out che che che che check this out.....

Manny and Strech are lossers.... Lol.. Wat yall doin on here?
Posted by Erika*KIKA*; updated 09/24/05

That`s mess up erika how can u say that... So wat u been up to??? so when r u going to give me that lap dance??lol

Hey was sup so wats up with the party in october????
Posted by desyree; updated 09/24/05

Desyree... Well hey we have the halloween blowout Oct. 21 and Xtreme the bachata goup is coming to migueleno Oct. 30.. So dont miss out and invite your people and we will be waiting for you.

Prende la mecha guey!! all u girls better hit up miguelenos we gon get it krunk!!!!! but erika to cool to talk to me i guess.
Posted by *StReTcH*; updated 09/24/05

Where da blowout gon be at? I dunno if imma go... Gotta work cuz we gon be busy dat day at the softball tourney! We gotta work at the 1 on shady grove AND at the riverbottoms cuz theres too many teams! But keep me posted,,, i mite change my mind..
Posted by Texanita; updated 09/25/05

Texanita the Halloween blowout is going to be Oct. 21 at Migueleno...
Posted by Manny; updated 09/25/05

I was playin u aint no LOSER... Manny, lap dance u owe me a lap dance member.... But u can get one too if u want. Im not to cool for u STRECH u too cool for me I was tryin to say sorry when I was textin Aaron...Why u mad????
Posted by Erika*kika*; updated 09/25/05

Hey Erika Wuz Up.. So when r u down to give me a lap dance bc u just need to let me know when u want ur`s ok..BABE!!! lol
Posted by Manny; updated 09/26/05

Wat bout my lap dance???????so am i invited 2 that party??
Posted by hazel; updated 09/28/05

Im sorry HAzZEL the lap dances are for me... Rite MANNY? well theres alot more Swet Sensation guys that I know are down to give u a lap dance... Come check us out at our CAR WASH.... This Saturday @ MigueleƱos..we will be up there and so will the fine cadets maybe u can get ur lap dance there...

Hey Strech are u still upset or mad at me.. I try to talk to u but u didnt seem to wanna talk. Its cool. Im here for whenever u wanna ok. DUDE!!!
Posted by Erika*kika*; updated 09/28/05

Hey VANNA... Of course im going to give u a lap dance just ask for it and were and at wat time do u want it...But i hope to c u at the blowout Oct. 21.. Hey do u know that Xtreme that sings bachata is going to b at migueleno Oct. 30..

MANNY U BROKE MY HEART!!! TEAR TEAR!!!!
Posted by Erika*kika*; updated 09/28/05

Well for all the girls out their ERIKA is my number one girl but because i like her a lot...=) But yeah like she said if u go up to the carwash at migueleno saturday u can get any lap dance from any cute sweet sensation member.. Dont miss out!!!!!!!!
Posted by Manny; updated 09/28/05

YES!!! Im number one. Alright . Awww ur sooo SWEET....U my numba one too ok Manny. You just made my day alot betta. Im happy even though its cloudy. Cant wait till Saturday.. I wont be shy ok.

Shout out o my gurl Veronica she had her BABY GURL!! I hope ur happy and and take care of that baby and love her to death... Ur gonna be a great mom I know it. Love u gurl See U Soon!
Posted by Erika*kika*; updated 09/29/05