Ib Representin

OMG! wat is all this talk bout ss comin up? hahahahaha man yall funny,damn that one was good, laughed for hours. And the sl, (throwing up) nevermind. Props to da lb, ill admit yall do hook it up but theres to many of yall. Shout out to my ib niggas, u know we always been on top. I know im hater but i can back it up. Ey ss member when my niggas joel, frank, jay and ivan tore yall up at yalls cheap 3 dollar blowout. Keep practicing and if yall mad holla at me and i give yall a lil sweet sensation in yalls fat girls mouths. Hahahahahah Duece
Posted by ib ent.; updated 09/26/05

Well look ib entertainment... It all about *SWEET SENSATIONS* u can talk sh*t but i bet u if i go up to u, u wont back it up bc im down for wathever.. Tell u wat ask for manny...Look we aint talking sh*t about nobody but ni**as like u get ur a$$ w@@ped.. So if i was you i`ll keep my mouth $hut..but if our bl0w0uts are cheap then y do u pay for it...of course.. U know them well their crunk thats y ib is always at migueleno every weekend...but u can talk sh*t but you know them well we will k*ll u in anything especially in booty shaking which that makes ya jealous bc we take yalls girls...so please dont talk sh*t... All the moves that ya`ll have are the same ones from u got served, so that makes ya`ll good... Whatever we do, we do it ourselves and especially with heart bc that wat we love to do...Please dont talk sh*t about the sweet ladiez...and if you wanna know who i am im always at migueleno working at bar and my brother is alex the manager of SSC...holla
Posted by Manny; updated 09/26/05