Quinceanera

Does anyone know where i can find a cinderella carriage cake stand made out of wrought iron or metal. Its a big carriage with about 8 plates attached to set the cake on. This is used for quinceneras cakes.
Posted by Amanda; updated 10/03/02

Did you find the carrige for the quincianera cake you were lookin for im lookin for the picture of what it looks like...perla
Posted by perla; updated 03/19/03

Hey if you are from San Antonio I know where you can find one because I am using one to. E-mail me back and i will tell you where
Posted by Michelle; updated 08/10/03

I`m looking for one too. My debut is October 18th. Where in San Antonio did you find one.
Posted by jennifer; updated 08/24/03

Omg...me n my momz have been goin crazy lookin fo apic of a cake in the shape of a carriage like that...we can get the cake made i jus need a pic of it..PLZ help!!!!!!!! if u find the pic plz send it to lil_ocsweetchica@yahoo.com...thankz!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Bianca; updated 08/31/03

I need one too!But i need it quick for December.PLZZZZZ someone give a pic of this cake b/c the lady knows how to make cakes but needs a visual idea of it. Email it to roxy214@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Roxanne; updated 10/19/03

I need one too!But i need it quick for December.PLZZZZZ someone give a pic of this cake b/c the lady knows how to make cakes but needs a visual idea of it. Email it to roxy214@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Roxanne; updated 10/19/03

If you guys live in houston theres one off of south post oak in mo-city.its called lauras bridal and formal wear (there not too expensive either)
Posted by la morena; updated 11/18/03

Am alos looking for a cake stand like that I seen it in one of my amercain cake mag. But am not sure were to buy one I live in California I read on of the posted messages on here that you could get it in san Antonio pleace tell me because my brother lives there and so he get for me and send it to me.
Thank you
Posted by Veronica; updated 10/08/05