I Need Songs     (1 reply)

My qunceanera is coming up and i am going to get a video but i need songs for the video... Any suggestions?
Posted by Danika; updated 12/11/05

My Quinceañera Pixz     (1 reply)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 12/11/05

Choreographers In NYC    

Hey my name is Lorraine my sweet 16 is one year and 5 months away but i have to start practicing in a year i have like 4 dances i want to do is there any choreographers willing to help plz e-mail me at loryzfly415@AOL.com Thankz
Posted by Lorraine; updated 12/10/05

My Quinceañera Pixz     (23 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 12/10/05

Choreographer    

I am looking for a choreographer. We are located in Brownsville,Tx.
Posted by Veronica; updated 12/09/05

Valtz    

I AM LOOKING FOR A SONG FOR MY VALTZ.. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY SAW THE LAST PERFORMANCE OF LA ACADEMIA (4 GENERACION)..IN WHICH YURI SANG A SONG ENTITLED "ANGEL" .. IF YOU KNOW WHEEREI CAN FIND IT . OR WHO IT IS ORIGINALLY SANG BY .. IT WOULD BE LOTS OF HELP . THNX
Posted by sonia; updated 12/10/05

If You Have Recieved The Planning Guide...Respond Please    

Hello. I have sent the planner to several of you but do not know whether or not you have recieved or not . Please respond and let me know if this was of any help to you. Also, several of you have requested it and have not forwarded your email. Email me at Onniephat@aol....
Posted by onnie; updated 12/06/05

SWEET SENSATIONZ    

Hey this is adrienne i just wanted to know to sweet sensationz if ya`ll have a guy in ya`lls crew named Jose aka "Shorty"? If ya`ll do holla back! :)
Posted by adrienne; updated 12/06/05

Eiffel Tower Vases!!!    

I have some clear Eiffel Tower vases, 12” and 20” tall. If you are interested, just let me know, ok? Vivi.tx@gmail.com
Posted by Vivi; updated 12/07/05

Song For The Father And Daughter Dance    

My girl by the temptations is a good song. My daughter is having a sweet 16 in july and her entrance song is diamonds are forever by kanye west... Her theme is diamonds
Posted by ally bryant; updated 12/07/05

My Quince    

DRESS:Baby Blue THEME:Baby blue roses or precious moments(dunno yet) # OF DAMAS:0 I always have 2 b da center of attention # OF CHAMBELANES:6 Plus my honor one is 7 CHAMBELAN TUX:Zoot Suits LIMO:Still thinking about it VALS SONG:Tiempo De vals by Chayanne
Posted by Nancy Leal; updated 12/08/05

My XV (Pictures)     (9 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 12/08/05

Help On Choosing 15dresses     (1 reply)

Hi im honey. I need help on choosing a quinceanera dress. Can someone help me plz. Also if anyone could tell me a diet i would really appreciated. Thanks gurlz. Email me @ honey_star602@yahoo.com. Or if you can give me any ideas. NEED HELP PLZ. Your gurl honey. Also
Posted by honey; updated 12/08/05

Cadets    

I am looking into getting cadets for my daughter`s 15 on April 15,2006. We are looking for a reasonable price since we need to save up for another 15 in 2008. We are located in Brownsville,Tx.
Posted by Veronica; updated 12/09/05

On Daddy Yankee    

Hi daddy!iam a bigfan!!!!anywayse-mailback!!!! hola.please and give me ur #2!!
Posted by korina; updated 12/02/05

I Need Help    

Hi poeple this is my first time i every wrote something on this website! my 15anera is on march 2006 i havent even started my bals or anything cux i dont have the song i wanna dance too! if you have any sugestions email me Okay! thank you
Posted by maria ; updated 12/03/05

What Color Should Be The Dress?    

My quinceanera is 1 year from now. And I have no clue on what to do? Could some body send me pictures,ideas,or anything that might help!
Posted by marsandra; updated 12/03/05

Help    

I really need help i need to find a vals for my quinceanera and i also want to find poems for my quinceanera de recuerdo and also i need a poem so that my dad can read it in my quinceanera party i need you help so bad PLEASE
Posted by veronica; updated 12/03/05

Re Daddy Yankee    

Dear daddy yankee i admire you so much that i have posters of you in my room and in my laptop.daddy yankee please send me n e-mail because i admire you so much.daddy yankee send me some pictures in youre e-mai at target_bunny_black please.
Posted by gladys; updated 12/05/05

Blow Out December16 2005 4 All The Cadet N Girl Krews!!!    

CHRYSMAST TOY DRIVE! Envyuz dance krew, illogixent.com, D town Boyz o.c. UNITED WITH OTHER DALLAS CADETS AND GIRL GROUPS. Will be hosting a toy drive from today until december 16. This toys will go to kids in dallas hospitals. Helps us reach our goal. You can bring ...
Posted by D -Town Boyz O.C; updated 12/04/05

Photographer Now Booking For 2006    

Hello, Poetic Images fine portraiture & photo documentaries is now booking for 2006. Days are filling fast so please feel free to email us to discuss your ideas. We are also proud to announce that we are now offering videography for those who would like to not only ...
Posted by Poetic Images; updated 12/05/05

Dance /Coreographer    

Hey we need help i have a quince in march 6th and we still dont have a dance is it to late and if not does anyone know of any good coreographers to recomend me i live in gurnee IL email me at craze4ushane@aol.com
Posted by mama; updated 12/05/05

Free Guide    

Has anyone received this free guide yet? I havent received it and I posted along time ago
Posted by ally bryant; updated 12/06/05

Quinceanera Planning Guide    

If your planning guide is still available, may I please use the information that you have? I am planning a Sweet Sixteen for my friends daughter and she is being extrmemly indecisive, which does not mix well with my ignorance on the tradition. Thank you for any advice ...
Posted by Kimara; updated 12/06/05

Quinceanera Dress For Sale    

Party dress for sale. This is from the fall line of PC Mary`s dresses. Beautiful white dress with few pink roses at the bottom. This dress is semi strapless, straps hang over the shoulder. View at PC Mary`s Wedding Dresses, style F054631, out of the Beloving Collection....
Posted by angela; updated 12/06/05