****BLOW OUT*******

Yuh wut it is? Sweet Sensations will be hosting a Haloween costume blow out so yall better hit it up OCTOBER 21. We gon show u all a REAL BLOW OUT!!All you ladies and fellas that be liking that bachata we gon have Grupo Xtreme on the 30th tickets will be 20 bucks and you know thats gonna be krunk so all u ladies show up ill be seeing yall there. Any questions hit us up at 214-454-5847(Alex)or leave a message on here
Posted by *StReTcH*; updated 09/24/05

So am i invited to the blow out or is it jus 4 members only or wat????will i get lap dance 2???
Posted by hazel; updated 09/28/05

Hell yea u invited. Just like every other girl in Dallas or wherever u are. Of course ur gonna get a lap dance just pick who u want as yo dancer. Go to the car wash saturday and ull get a lapdance if u ask for one
Posted by *StReTcH*; updated 09/29/05

Yeah thats my boy stretch, thats what im talking about we *SWEET SENSATIONS* r having the best HALLOWEEN CUSTOM BLOWOUT OCT. 21 at migueleno and dont miss it bc theirs going to be real big suprises for everybody especially the ladies...We know how to do it big...u know how we always keep it krunk!!!!!
Posted by Manny; updated 09/30/05

Where is the blow out gonna be at? Are there gonna be other cadets there or what? If so like who?
Posted by Jenn; updated 10/02/05

Well hey Jenn the Blowout is going to be at MIGUELENO and yes theirs going to be other cadet groups like usually...We SWEET SENSATIONS will be performing live for everybody.. Latin illusion, illusion boyz, dream team, d-town boys, and some latin boys would be in the house... Dont miss it... Theirs suprises for all the ladiez like u... Hope to c u soon!!!!
Posted by Manny; updated 10/03/05

Yo wuz up wid it mah nigga skretch! you still mad at me?holla at me ok!
Posted by tammy; updated 10/04/05

So only dallas cadets are going to be there?
Posted by jenn; updated 10/04/05

Hey Leo How Much Does It Cost???
Posted by Morena; updated 10/04/05

None of the blowouts get krunk as the one`s *SWEET SENSATIONS* have had... So dont miss out and we will b waiting Oct. 21 at MIGUELENO..The halloween Costume blowout of the year..Suprises for everyone...
Posted by manny; updated 10/05/05

SO whos all goin to b at the other Blow-Out!! Damn i wanna see ya dance but i havent been able to!!!
Posted by RUBY; updated 10/05/05

Hey Manny..., If Me & My gurls Cum All Dressed The Same Can We Get In Free??? Bcuz I Look 2 Good To B Dressed In A Pumpkin....
Posted by Morena; updated 10/05/05

Well hey ruby if u really wanna c us dance go to the blowout bc we are going to perform and all the Krews are going to be in the house.... But hey morena if u get their before 10pm trust me u will get in 4 free or any girl and if u have any problems just make sure u ask for me...Dont miss it and we will b waiting for ya`ll...
Posted by Manny; updated 10/05/05

Just get there early girl. How good do u look? and do your homegirls look good? Holla at me or manny!!
Posted by *StReTcH*; updated 10/05/05

Look Dream Team if ur a good talker urself why dont u go with ur krew and c it 4 urself... U know them well we dont b making nothing up but if u dont beleive us thats all u then u could c who are the best dancers... *SWEET SENSATIONS* and we will perform for the people especially for the ladiezzzz...Just b ready to battle bc if u get called out by nebody u better not punk out...C U SOON!!!
Posted by Manny; updated 10/05/05

Hey (Manny & Stretch) Just tell me what you like & I will be sure to hook you up with a gurl that looks just right....& dont b shy...
Posted by Morena; updated 10/06/05

Look morena make sure u go to the blowout and i`ll make sure u put my boy stretch down with a girl... And that way u can check us out at the same time *SWEET SENSATIONS*
Posted by Manny; updated 10/06/05

Hey peeps ok im confused how many blow-outs are there? Alright see ya soon.

Luv Ya
Posted by Hannah; updated 10/06/05

*SWEET SENSATIONS* The BeSt HALLOWEEN CUSTOM BLOWOUT at Migueleno OCt. 21 at MIGUELENO...dont miss it its going to be the krunkest thing ever and also dont miss the the bloodiest showw from 1-2am... *SwEeT SeNsAtIoN* n SwEeT LaDiEz are performing live...JUST CANT WAIT....
Posted by SSC; updated 10/07/05