Calling All Cadets

Hey,
I am planning my XV & want all the dancers there. LatinX-treme,Latin Boyz, Illusion Boyz, D-town Boyz,& who eva else that knows how to shake it!!!!!! I wanna prove who is the best once & 4 all !!!
Xx_TristeMariposa_xX@yahoo.com
P.S. (If) you have skillz you`ll b there
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/05/05

I just wanna say thanx to all the guyz that replyd!!!!!
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/09/05

Hey where is ur 15 gonna be at so we can go and get that $hit crunk!!!! were a new dance crew that r coming up and we want to show our skills for the first time in public and see what ya`ll think about us!!!!
Posted by yoshio; updated 08/10/05

2/25/06...Plano party barn
Posted by Mariposa; updated 08/10/05

Hey mariposa y u say latin x-treme u were suppose to say DALLAS DREAM BOYZ i mean were better.
Posted by Edgar; updated 08/10/05

Hey guyz....ya I aint sure how many groups that i want to perform but since yall are new I have to see you dance b4 I get you 4 my XV...., I have seen Latin X-Treme & I know that yall can SHAKE IT!!!!
Posted by Mariposa; updated 08/27/05

No say call the fine cadets to call me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angelina 214-923-4938
Posted by angelina; updated 09/18/05

I have 4 groups cumin 4sho right now & yes illusion boys are one...., its dem punk ass Latin Boys dat are always no where to be found......
Posted by Mariposa; updated 10/12/05

Get ur one n only *SWEET SENSATION*...dances for all ocasions...
Posted by manny; updated 10/12/05

Hey Manny!!! I have seen ya`ll dance and even though ur group is tight ...., I dont wana spend anymore $ on dancers..., but if u wana cum & gimme a lil private lap dance I aint complaining!!!
Posted by Mariposa; updated 10/12/05