CANDLE STAND FOR CEREMONY    

MY FRIEND HAD A PERSONALIZED CANDLE STAND MADE,AND IT WAS GREAT, CHECK OUT THIS SITE, HTTP://HOME.ATT.NET/~VCRUZADO DESIGNS BY VIRG
Posted by TASHY; updated 12/17/05

ANY GROUPS NEED A NEW MEMBER?     (7 replies)

Yo if ur krew needs a new member hit me up i`m lookin for a group 2 join yes i`m good or so many people have told me so hit me up wit ur groups name and where ya`ll practice if ya`ll need a new dancer i`ll b there iight DeUcE!
Posted by Javier; updated 12/17/05

Free Quinceanera Planner     (3 replies)

Please email the quinceanera planner to rolaiz@yahoo.com...thank you
Posted by Rosa; updated 12/15/05

Problem With Boyfriend At The Dance     (2 replies)

At the dance on Friday everything started out fine, then my friend Kendly came and we hanging out and he got mad, after that he asked me if it was ok if he pretended to go out with his exgirlfriend to see what she would if he cheated on her like she did him. I said ok ...
Posted by Kiara ; updated 12/15/05

"MUSICAL SLIDE SHOW PRESENTATIONS"    

“Musical Slide Show Presentations“ Great idea for your special event! *Quinceaneras *Weddings *Anniversaries *Birthdays *Graduations *Family Reunions and more Servicing the Los Angeles Area…… (562) 842-4619
Posted by JAIME; updated 12/16/05

Quinceanera Pics!    

I had my 15 nov 26 in garland & i used to com here ya no to get ideas fo my party. N-e ways if u wanna c them tell me. Luv lil`erika
Posted by erika<; updated 12/17/05

Quinceanera Songs     (3 replies)

Hey: Im havin my quinceanera this june n i could REALLY use sm help w/ a list of quinceanera songs. I heard of quinceanera by thalia but i cant find a way to listen to it....if u got ne ideas id appreciate em thanks.
Posted by yaya; updated 12/14/05

Dream Team Cadets (2 RUBY)    

Hey Ruby you said that you would have dream team`s website done so whats their website? I really want to see it? holla back soon!
Posted by adrienne; updated 12/13/05

Quinceanera Information    

Hey I need to find out more information on LaBelle Monika`s Formal wear my daughter will be 15 on December 2006 and I need help really bad if someone have more information on this store please help me out. Madre desesperada!
Posted by Nayda; updated 12/15/05

Party Favors     (1 reply)

Hi...Im planning my quinceanera and I have no clue what to do for my party favors. I dont want to do anything too fancy and expensive but i want something nice. My theme is Cinderella. If anyone could give me any ideas or websites, that would be great!! Thanks
Posted by Rose; updated 12/14/05

My XV (Pictures)    

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 12/14/05

Shoes And Crown    

What is said during the crowning and the change of the shoes if ur not going to church but doing it at the reception hall.
Posted by mari; updated 12/15/05

My Quinceañera Pixz    

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 12/15/05

Sweet 16/Cotillion     (5 replies)

I am giving my daughter a Sweet 16/ Cotillion. I`d like to do everything the correct way. Does anyone know any books or resources that I can use to plan a traditional/cultural Sweet 16? We are African American.
Posted by Michelle; updated 12/15/05

My Quinceañera    

HEY EVERYONE, WELL i NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CADETS, LiKE THE NEW CADETS, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, i ALREADY HAVE CADETS BUT i JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE NEW ONES ARE JUST iF MY COUSiN MiGHT WANT THEM, SHE DOESN`T WANT THE LATiN BOYZ OR ANYTHiNG LiKE THAT SHE WANTS SOME TYPE OF ...
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 12/11/05

I Need To Find DJ FURIOUS In Dallas    

Please i need to speak to DJ FURIOS asap If u could help me that would be great n e thing that u could tell me would be so helpfullll Thanks ~M~
Posted by ~MAC~; updated 12/11/05

My Fifteen Pics!!     (1 reply)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 12/12/05

Re-Daddy Yankee    

Dear daddy yankee i admiree you so much that i have alot of posters of you in my room. And my best friend that lvees next to me likes you a lot and you guys match because she bis 28 years old please wrrite back to me at target_bunny_black@yahoo.com please i beg you MY ...
Posted by gladys; updated 12/12/05

Wuz Up    

Wuz up i just want to say wuz up to my baby daddy he is in the d-town boyz and wuzup all the other boyz marco,jj and everybody else peace out.
Posted by Jessica; updated 12/12/05

My Fifteen Pics!!     (7 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 12/12/05

RE:I GOT PICTURES    

Hey guys this is janet i just got some pictures form my quinseanera if ya wanna see them i got Chris Brown to sing at my quinseanera so just e-mail me k!
Posted by Janet; updated 12/13/05

Djing The Newest And Dj Crew S.I.S.h Ent    

WEll the newest Dj crew has develop in dallas S.I.S.H ent so when yall need some od the babest Dj`s in dallas call Dj inactive 463+742-3463 or Dj phatboy 214 724 9671
Posted by David; updated 12/13/05

Djing    

Well we consists with Dj Inactive from Garland,Dj Phatboy Pleasant Grove , Dj Shaggy Pleasant Grove, Dj incredaible Pleasant grove, and Dj skibblez OAkcliFF and have the best equipment and lighting we play reggeton, Kumbia, merengue, and more so holla me 214 724 9671 ...
Posted by Dj Phatboy; updated 12/13/05

Please Send Me A Planner    

Posted by Ruby; updated 12/13/05

Chambelanes     (1 reply)

Does anyone know a web site that i can look at suits for chambelanes
Posted by marcela; updated 12/13/05