Nu Krew Kummin!! WaTcH 0uT Boiz N Gurlz.

Say imma jux let everywun know dat therez gon be a bad ass kew kummin thru real hard daz gon do it big! So to da rest of da krewz (guyz & femalez) yall nigguhz get ready cuz diz krew gon be unstoppable...yall kaint hold dem Nu KrEaTi0n Cadetez! Im tellin yall....dey gon be off da chain...so everybody keep it locked!We gon get krunk mah nigguhz....holla!
Posted by *; updated 10/04/05

Damn yo! I awredy know people in this crew and...mayne hollem` up! they got sum of the best dancers i eva seen! i cant wait til they blow up.....this shytz gonna be too hot!
Posted by anya; updated 10/05/05

Why dont yall just bring them niggaz out and we will see about yall niggaz dancing bad ass ohh and while you at it why dont you go to sweet sensations blow out we can battle over there.
Posted by tomas; updated 10/06/05

Oh ayte den Tomas....soundz lyke a date den huh!lol well we`ll make sure we`ll be there den wid guyz n gurlz mozt lykely, okkk! pz out ya`ll!
Posted by skillz; updated 10/07/05

SAY TOMAS WHY U TALKIN SHYT 4 CUZ U REALLY CANT DANCE THAT MUCH EITHER ALL U CAN DO IT A LIL BIT OF CUMBIA OH SHYT UR BAD A$$! WELL I AINT SAYIN THIS LIKE IN A BAD WAT SO DONT THINK IM TALKIN SHYT...
Posted by Marcus; updated 10/10/05

Well ya`ll need to stop talking $hit about tomas... And i especially dont want to hear ya`ll say anything about sweet sensations..if u got something to say come and say it to my face bc i will back it up...so please watch wat u say..holla *SWEET SENSATION* 4 LIFE..im not talking about dancing im talking about RESPECT....no disrespect to n e one..holla
Posted by manny; updated 10/10/05

SAY MANNY AINT NOBODY SAY ANYTHING BOUT SSC! I WAS TALKIN 2 TOMAS AND I TOLD HIM I AINT SAYIN IT IN A BAD WAY! WELL YEA I KNOW WAT YOU SAY BOUT RESPECT AND HEY IF YOU WANT RESPECT YOU GOTTA EARN IT!
Posted by Marcus; updated 10/11/05

Yo wuz up boom boom!
Posted by skillz; updated 10/11/05

WUZ UP SKILLZ...ARE YOU AT SKOOL OR HOME?..

Hey hey hey!Well all i know iz dat i respect erywun for wut dey do.I got mad respect for SSC cuz you guyz gave me a chance to get known wid yall and im appreciative of that so thank you! But shyt happenz and i juss hope dat we all still kool....But we gotta move on and go on wid our badselves! Well we`ll juss see wuz up ayte.pz out.

Im at house bout to go to next period....y tu?

Hey marcus i haven`t disrespect u but u telling me that i need to earn my respect...bull $hit...Alright foo i c how u is... JUST STAY LIKE THAT.. But i dont have n e thing agianst u or ur true boyz...holla
Posted by manny; updated 10/11/05

HEY MANNY I NEVER SAID YOU DISRESPECTED ME! IM JUST SAYIN U HAVE 2 EARN RESPECT BECAUSE YOU AINT JUST GONNA GET IT LIKE THAT! YEA WERE KOOL OR IDK IF WE ARE STILL!

What the f*uck do u want me to do to earn respect.... Seriously tell me.... U mean that u need to earn ur respect... But whatever, i aint going to argue so holla!!!
Posted by manny; updated 10/11/05

IM SAYIN U GOTTA EARN PPLS RESPECT CUZ THEY AINT GONNA GIVE IT 2 U! I AINT TRYIN 2 DISRESPECT YOU MANNY CUZ ME AND YOU ARE KOOL! WELL YEA JUST 4GET IT CUZ I DONT FEEL LIKE ARGUIN EITHER 2 LAZY 4 ALL THAT SHYT!

Alright Marcus we kool like u said so just want to let u know that b careful and stay in school....Do u hate us SSC or wat...b honest and tell me y u got out if u dont mind....just curious so holla
Posted by manny; updated 10/12/05

Look ya`ll.....we still gon be koo wid each other fa sho but da only thang iz dat thingz change na mean? well holla atcho gurl!
Posted by skillz; updated 10/12/05

HEY WUZ UP WELL NAW IM KOOL WIT SSC I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA GET BCK 2GETHER BUT IDK I GUESS NOT CUZ OF WAT HAPPEN! NAW I GOT OUT CUZ IT WASNT THA SAME AS THA OLD DAYS! WHEN EVERYBODY GOT THA FAME THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE THA SHYT AND I DIDNT LIKE THAT SO YEA! WELL YEA IMA PROLLY BE UP AT THA BLOWOUT SO SEE YLL UP THERE!
Posted by Marcus; updated 10/12/05