InFoRmAtiOn On ThE Dr3am T3am

Hey, This is To all the Gurls Out There that our tryin To get Ready For THere Quince and Still Dosent Know what Team To get it, Well if your Looking for a professional team you dont have to look any farther, Dream Team has been around for just about 6-7 years and they know how to dance and are foine ass hell, ANd Dont worry about you not knowin how to dance they`ll be sure to teach u up there and show you all the different moves, AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE PICTURES JUST LEAVE YOUR EMAIL AND ILL SEND YOU SOME, OH AND THE REASON I KNOW THIS IS B/C I USE TO HELP THEM OUT AND I ALSO HAD THEM AT MY QUINCE,
Posted by RUBY; updated 10/26/05

Hey can u send me some pictures heres my email rp_nena@yahoo.com
Posted by *!&!&!; updated 10/31/05

Im goin to be takin pics of all the guys today!!!!! so ill send them by tomorrow!!!!!
Posted by Ruby; updated 11/01/05

I just made a site for them, but im addin pictures at the moment, so itll be ready by next week!!!!! so ill give it to ya then!!!!!!
Posted by Ruby; updated 11/02/05

Just took new pictures!!!!!!
Posted by RUBY; updated 11/10/05

Hey its labitch but send me the new pics at laflaca_7200@yahoo.com please thanxs
Posted by Da Baddest Bitch; updated 11/10/05

SAY CAN U SEND ME THEM PICTURES AND DA NAME OF THA WEBSITE TO lasmiley214@aol.com MY CUZINS 15 IS COMING UP AND I WANT TO TAKE A DANCE TEAM TO DANCE FOR HER AS A SURPRISE BUT U KNOW HOW MUCH THEY B CHARGING?
Posted by SMILEY; updated 11/10/05

Hey can u send me the pix precious_pimpsta@yahoo.com
Posted by oOoOo; updated 11/10/05