QUINCE SONGS PLZZZZZZZZZZ!!!    

LISTEN LADIES I REALLY NEED SONGS FOR MY DANCES IF ANY OF YOU GUYS KNOW ANY SONGS HIT ME UP! E-MAIL ME AT LIL_GORGEOUS09@YAHOO!! IF YOU KNOW ANY DURANGUENSE ONES PLZ HELP OUT!! THANX. THE SONGS I NEED ARE FOR MY DAD AND I. AND ONE FOR MY CHAMBELAN AND I TOO. THEY DONT ...
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 12/30/05

Where Are The Fine Guyz @?    

Where r all em cute guyz? r there any cute guyz?
Posted by erika<; updated 12/29/05

I'm SOOOO LaTe!!!!     (2 replies)

I need some songs!! PLEEZ!!! All the old cumbia songz are so played out and my quince is on January 28 and I still haven`t started practice!!!! But thats only because my family has been going through a lot. I don`t know wat to do somebody help me!!!!
Posted by LOW to DA ground; updated 12/29/05

To Holla     (22 replies)

Hey gurl wats ur name hit me up leave somthin in my email how old r u ?
Posted by andre; updated 12/29/05

Who Thanks That The Dallas Dream Boyz R Good     (2 replies)

I seen da dallas dream boyz dance and i think they can dance good. Real good!!! i am in love with that n***a sunny. I never told him. Just tell him i love him..
Posted by dallas_latinas; updated 12/29/05

DOES HE LIKE ME????????????????????     (1 reply)

OKAY, I NEED HELP THERE IS A GUY AT SCHOOL THAT I REALLY LIKE AND I`M STUCK ON HIM!! HE TALKS TO ME ALL THE TIME AND MESSES WITH ME AND HE GETS UNCOMFORTABBLY CLOSE TO ME WHEN WE STAND OR SIT TOGETHER!! HE ACTUALLY RECENTLY STARTED CHOOSING TO SIT WITH ME AND MY ...
Posted by JENNIFER; updated 12/29/05

Original FantazyBoyz    

Hey for all da other crews out thur wit da name fantazy like dat crew from dallas...called dallas fantazy boyz........well i gots to say is dat we da original fantazyboyz here from da crooked I....irving well yeah so if yall tryin to bust on our name we da best and da ...
Posted by Leader of FB; updated 12/28/05

Quiceanera     (2 replies)

Hey wuz up im Yesenia and I want to ask you guys for help? See the problem is that I don`t know what kind of music I should have for the special dances and the entrance? I don`t know what color my damas should be mines is baby blue. I also don`t know if my partner ...
Posted by Yesenia; updated 12/28/05

Ceremony Wording    

I am looking for the wording to a non-donomination blessed ceremony, other than Catholic. I need a layout if anyone has one, please foward. Thanks
Posted by TMPH; updated 12/29/05

Pics    

Please send me pics Giggles_459@yahoo.com
Posted by susanna; updated 12/29/05

“Musical Slide Show Presentations“     (3 replies)

“Musical Slide Show Presentations“ Great idea for your special event! *Quinceaneras *Weddings *Anniversaries *Birthdays *Graduations *Family Reunions and more Servicing the Los Angeles Area…… (562) 842-4619
Posted by Laure; updated 12/29/05

Quinceanera Songs     (7 replies)

HEY LADIES!! I NEED HELP ON FINDIN SOME SONGS FOR MY CHAMBELAN AND I OH MY DAD ALSO. PLEASE HELP MY PARTY WILL BE IN JUNE. THANX
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 12/29/05

WHAT SONG SHOULD I SING????     (5 replies)

HEY EVERYONE I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYZ KNOW ANY GOOD SONGS THAT I COULD SING TO MY COUSIN AT HER 15..I WANT TO SUPRISE HER ..BUT I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT SONG TO SING TO HER..DOESNT MATTER IF ITS IN SPANISH OR ENGLISH..I WOULD JUST LIKE TO KNOW IF U GUYZ HAVE ANY ...
Posted by JEANETTE; updated 12/29/05

For Anyone Who Likes Babybash     (1 reply)

Hey i read in someone`s letter that their cuz`s knew babybash and i want to know the cousins names because my uncle is his manager no joke. And i would know if thats the truth i might get him at my quince. If anyone wants hook ups let me know
Posted by nikki g; updated 12/29/05

Omg!!    

I just wanna know if someone knows daddy yankee!! ma birthday its coming and i wanna go in one of his concerts!!! encerio solo quiero saver cual es uno de sus conciertos!!! daddy yankke porfavor si usted lee esto respondame porfavor!!! solo quiero ir a uno de sus ...
Posted by karin; updated 12/24/05

FaMoUs CrEaTiOns~ Callin All Cadetes!!! Club Matrix    

This Friday, Dec. 30, Club Matrix........Be there............. Famous Creation is Gonna be there ready to battle and i bet we wont loose!!!! I said it before, i still havent seen anyone who can move like us.......all i gots to say......is yall stop bein scurred! $5 ...
Posted by FC; updated 12/24/05

3guysask Me Out And I Dont Know Wich One Help    

First these 3guys are so fine,the first one is the popular guy and fine boy at school,the second one is so nice and sweat,and the other is also cute andgood lucking but he is like a player.the first boy his name is george and heis in a crew,the second his name is jose ...
Posted by wendy; updated 12/26/05

More Themes    

Hi, my quinceanera is coming up but I haven`t got a theme yet. The ones you posted up are not me. Can you please help me? Please e-mail me at tweety_lvs_kk@yahoo.com? Thank you
Posted by Wendy; updated 12/26/05

DADDY YANKEE    

I really don`t believe that but i`ll do anything to talk to my husband.. Pplz thats my hubby rite there
Posted by Emily; updated 12/27/05

My XV (Pictures)     (4 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 12/26/05

To Holla     (22 replies)

Hey gurl wats ur name hit me up leave somthin in my email how old r u ?
Posted by andre; updated 12/27/05

Damas Or No...     (1 reply)

Hey I am having my 15 in 6 months but i don`t know if i should have damas or not. Pleaze help me!!!!
Posted by anonima; updated 12/28/05

PLZ HELP!!     (2 replies)

Plz i ask. I need some mexican songs i can dance to with my court of honor. I want like a salsa music thats kinda fast . And i need a waltz song too. I also need a father daughter song. My quinceanera is in 4 months! plz help me!
Posted by Andrea; updated 12/28/05

The Dallas Dream Girls ** REBIRTH**     (1 reply)

This is the Manager from the Dallas Dream Girls, and i want to let ya know that dallas dream girls are no more, the group is going under a rebirth where will, be looking for 5 new girls with skills....the all new dream girls will perform at the LIC blowout in december ...
Posted by D.D.BOYZ; updated 12/28/05

WHAT IS THE DREAMERS WEBSITE?     (5 replies)

?????????????????????????
Posted by SARA; updated 12/28/05