Quince Website!!     (2 replies)

Hey ever1 i got a website that will probably help you is really cool and there is a couple of stories. The website is quincegirl.com
Posted by Angelica; updated 01/03/06

Just Wanted To Say...    

Hey Daddy, Just to let you know, I`m not going to sit here and write stuff that makes look obsessed and deseperate like I`ve seen already on this site. But in the interim, I do agree with them when they say that you are a very good looking guy. And from what I`ve read ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/03/06

To Say Dat Da Latin Boys R Da Best Eva     (14 replies)

Hey da latin boys are and always will be the best there ever is going to be so get them fo yalls quince u need info hit me up im a latin boy till i die
Posted by ANDRE; updated 01/03/06

WHAT CADETES DO I GET?     (2 replies)

I NEED HELP WAT CADETES DO I GET MY 15 IS IN MARCH I NEED HELP PLZ. EMAIL ME AT chiquita_speedy@yahoo.com bye victoria
Posted by victoria; updated 01/03/06

WHO KNOWS NOEL    

HEY WHO KNOWS NOEL CUZ I THINK HE CUTE. WELL HOLLA AT ME .VICTORIA
Posted by victoria; updated 01/03/06

To Say Dat Da Latin Boys R Da Best Eva     (8 replies)

Hey da latin boys are and always will be the best there ever is going to be so get them fo yalls quince u need info hit me up im a latin boy till i die
Posted by ANDRE; updated 01/03/06

Free Planning Guide    

Please send me a free copy of planning guide. Thanks, Magda
Posted by Magda de la Torr; updated 01/02/06

Quince/Sweet 16 Candle Stand    

Visit Designs by Virg for Personalized candle stand for ceremony, cake toppers designed to your theme. Reasonable prices ! Http://home.att.net/~vcruzado 917 306-9158
Posted by Tash; updated 01/02/06

CAKE TOPPERS & CENTERPIECES    

Visit Designs by Virg for Personalized candle stand for ceremony, cake toppers designed to your theme. Reasonable prices ! Http://home.att.net/~vcruzado 917 306-9158
Posted by Tash; updated 01/02/06

To Holla     (7 replies)

Hey gurl wats ur name hit me up leave somthin in my email how old r u ?
Posted by andre; updated 01/02/06

ANY 1 WANNA CHAT     (1 reply)

HEY GUYZ ANY ONE WANNA CHAT??????
Posted by JACLYN; updated 01/02/06

The Church Ceremony    

Hello someone posted the christian church ceremony and my computer crashed so can someone post it again I would appreciate it thank you
Posted by Lora; updated 01/03/06

For Anyone Who Likes Babybash    

Hey i read in someone`s letter that their cuz`s knew babybash and i want to know the cousins names because my uncle is his manager no joke. And i would know if thats the truth i might get him at my quince. If anyone wants hook ups let me know
Posted by nikki g; updated 01/03/06

Song    

Its the song thats playing on the site
Posted by Lora; updated 01/03/06

Spanish Invitation Verses    

Mom in need of help please!!!! I am looking for spanish invitation verses. I have found the same usual ones . If anybody knows where I could find some please help. Also if there are any that go with the cinderella theme. My daughter`s quinceanera is in April.
Posted by Veronica; updated 12/30/05

Daddy Yankie    

Dear daddy yankie please e-mail me back i love love love love youuuuu soooooooooooooo much my room is filled wit your stuff and i even have stuff from ebay my bed sheets have a huge picture of you on it my cell ringtone is gasolina my computer, laptop, and even my desk ...
Posted by Lisley Canales; updated 12/30/05

Man I Need To Know Wat Band To Get Plz Help..    

Posted by ................; updated 12/30/05

Songs For Entrance And Group Dance!     (1 reply)

My quince is next week and i still havent found a song for my entrance or my dance with my court. If anyone has any suggestions for the music for the entrance and if you have any pictures you could send me or can give me ideas on what music to play durin the reception ...
Posted by Melsisa Rivera; updated 12/30/05

Quinceanera Photography - S. Texas    

Hi - I`m a Houston-based photographer who is expanding my portfolio. If you need a photographer for those special moments at your Quinceanera at a reasonable rate, please check out my site: URL: http://www.photokwang.com If you mention this ad, I`ll add two ...
Posted by Kwang; updated 12/31/05

To Say Dat Da Latin Boys R Da Best Eva     (15 replies)

Posted by ANDRE; updated 01/01/06

18th Birthday Cotillion    

Hi im 17 and only starting the process of plannin my 18th birthday cotillion. I am filipino and know there is alot of traditional things that should be done. Im wondering if anyone has advice, resources, ideas for me to make my planning a bit easier. Or for a ...
Posted by Trina Aure; updated 01/01/06

My XV (Pictures)     (2 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 01/01/06

To Say Dat Da Latin Boys R Da Best Eva     (8 replies)

Posted by ANDRE; updated 01/01/06

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (2 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 01/02/06

Cadets Suits    

Can u plez help me find cadet suit for my sweet 15 !
Posted by cc; updated 01/02/06