I Think It Is Them    

Yea tha cap was arturo (my main guy) the others were : eric,jair,migual,sancho,luis umm yea rite? well they`re all real sweet i luv em Thanx erika
Posted by erika; updated 12/23/05

I Want My Quinceanera To Be The Bomb!     (4 replies)

I want my quinceanera to be the bomb because I really want to remember it and yes ( i admit it) I want to show-off. Some ppl are saying that we dont remember that a quinceanera is about becoming a woman and that All we want is to have a party. WRONG. We do remember ...
Posted by maribel; updated 12/23/05

Re: Daddy Yankee    

All of u girlz are soo stupid fck!!! i actually got a kiss 4rm him nd i gave him 1 bak!!! i met him @ da Virgin MegaStore in Hollywood nd Highland i wuzz in line for 11 hours nd met him nd got hiz autograph nd a kiss nd a lil talk wit him haha nd u guyz didnt haha
Posted by Stephanie (); updated 12/22/05

DJ's    

What could I have the DJ do for my daughter`s quinceanera to make it fun. There will be a mixture of people (black, white and latino) and I want to get everyone dancing. What can I do. Thank You
Posted by Jennifer; updated 12/22/05

TEXAS_BOYZ_CADETS    

Was sup girls,im lil ricky from funky town texas, and my crew(texas boyz) and my other crew (famous creations) wanted to battle latin illusion since they are da best. We saw them at a quince at st marys and we told them to battle but they pussied out,they told us that ...
Posted by Ricky; updated 12/23/05

Quincinera Themes     (20 replies)

Im planning my quincinera and I need help thinking of a theme if anyone has any ideas please help me. THANKS
Posted by JACKIE; updated 12/22/05

ABC News Search    

ABC News is looking for a family who is hosting an opulent and spectacular party for a child (a Sweet 16, Bar or Bat Mitzvah, quinceanera, for example) in the next two months. We would like to document the planning and the event. Please email abcnewsparty@yahoo.com, or ...
Posted by ABCNews Producer; updated 12/22/05

Exboyfriend Likes My Friend And It Hasn't Been 2 Weeks Y     (1 reply)

My exboyfrieend the one at the dance and already likes my friend. He called me the other day and asked if I would go out with him if he didn`t talk to this to girls.
Posted by Kiara; updated 12/20/05

My Opinion    

Si yo consigo el # de su company se los dare pa` q llamen ahi y pregunten todo lo q quieran! But don`t hope you guyz will get to talk to him. Please don`t waste your time calling those stupids # that "supuestamente es d Daddy Yankee"
Posted by Elibeth; updated 12/20/05

Damas Dresses     (1 reply)

My theme is that whole Gone With The Wind thing what should my damas dresses look like? My colors are lavender, silver, and white.
Posted by Autumn; updated 12/21/05

?????????????????????????????????????    

When is da next blowout?
Posted by Eastdallas gurlz; updated 12/21/05

BOUT THE DREAM TEAM #    

I REALLY WANT 2 GET DREAM TEAM BUT I DON`T HAVE THERE # SO I REALLY WANT 2 KNO IF I COULD GET THE # SO YA CAN E-MAIL ME OR CALL ME AT 469-951-8507 OK THANX
Posted by ANA; updated 12/21/05

My Opinion    

Hey girlz, I know u like DY as I do but nobody will have his #!!!! Those girlz are lying who thinks that has it!! Those girlz are dumb!! seriously! anyway maybe you can find some info. In "yellowbook.com" I think.
Posted by Elibeth; updated 12/21/05

Damas Dresses     (3 replies)

I`m going to have my quinceanera in the summertime but I`m having trouble finding damas dresses that are strapless, and short. If anyone knows where I should go to find dresses please tell me. I don`t care what the price is, I just wanna find them.
Posted by connie; updated 12/22/05

Need Info.    

Hey yall i just wanna know how the hell do you make bussines we already got a group but we just need 4 people to hire us email me to know how to get bussiness cause it looks like yall know how to do it:selyna983@yahoo.com A.S.A.P we need HELP pleaSE HELP US........
Posted by selyna; updated 12/18/05

Re: Quinceanera Planning Guide    

Can you plz send a Quinceanera Planning Guide i would be very thankful. You can send it to beba152003@hotmail.com
Posted by royce; updated 12/18/05

Ddb    

Say Da dallas dream boyz are better den them other cadetes!!!!!!!!!!!! (dont hate)
Posted by eastdallas gurlz; updated 12/18/05

Help    

I need help i am looking 4 cadets and dont know who 2 chosse e-mail me and fast ?i am also looking 4 salons ?
Posted by Erica; updated 12/18/05

Cadets    

I think any body who is having a 15 they should get the LATIN ILLUSION CADETS because they are the ones that are #1 right now and they really got there stuff together.they perform really good at 15 and they charge average
Posted by briana; updated 12/18/05

Need A Chambelan    

My homegirl is having a 15 and im one of her damas they already have a chambelan ,im from d-town and i need one cuz is going to be in may 05 all my friends have dama but tell me what to do or if u want to be my chambelan .and they are so fine so im so sad cuz i need ...
Posted by nena; updated 12/18/05

Dance Crew Try Outs     (8 replies)

Man... We are having tryout nov 29 and the 30 we are looking for fellas and chicks to come out and show your love. Aight then if you think you got what it takes call me up jose 214 766 99 84
Posted by jose; updated 12/18/05

Make Money Using Greenzap    

Make $10,000 in 30 days with GreenZap. This really does work and is also totally legal and free for anyone to Join. Sign up now for free and get $25 instantly into your new account. Why this works Unlike the PayPal $5 programs, this doesn`t even cost you ...
Posted by Dennis; updated 12/19/05

Quinceanera    

I need help with my quince finding the songs they need to be spanish if u could please help me my quince is January 28, 2006 u can email me at flirtatiousb@hotmail.com
Posted by need help; updated 12/20/05

Personalized Sweet 16 Candle Stand    

Hey guys! Just wanted to share this info. My cousin had a stand Designed by this person, Hand Made one of a kind. Affordable too! check out Designs by Virg at: Http://home.att.net/~vcruzado You can also view her gallery at Mysweet16online.com under NY ...
Posted by Tashy; updated 12/20/05

DALLAS DREAM BOYS ARE SO FYNE     (3 replies)

HEY how is everyone doin well this si yo gurl STEFANIE from that EAST DALLAS well anyways i went to the BLOWOUT yesterday in OAK CLIFF at PLAZAS DE LAS AMERICAS and wut you call it did yall see DALLAS DREAM BOYS perfrom man they are so fine . I SAW like 5 fine a$$ ...
Posted by *STEFANIE*; updated 12/20/05