Quincaneara Wording    

Hey my name is Laya, I really need help for my quincaneara. Im going to have a speech in my quincaneara and i dont know what to say. Please help me. If you have any ideas or speeches please email me at Laya_francisco@yahoo.com
Posted by laya; updated 01/08/06

To Say Dat Da Latin Boys R Da Best Eva    

Hey da latin boys are and always will be the best there ever is going to be so get them fo yalls quince u need info hit me up im a latin boy till i die
Posted by ANDRE; updated 01/08/06

I NEED A BOYFRIEND    

HOLLA AT ME AT CHIQUITA_SPEEDY@YAHOO.COM IM NICE SWEET AND I LIKE TO HAVE FUN WAT IT DEW GUYZ.
Posted by victoria; updated 01/07/06

To Say Dat Da Latin Boys R Da Best Eva    

Hey da latin boys are and always will be the best there ever is going to be so get them fo yalls quince u need info hit me up im a latin boy till i die
Posted by ANDRE; updated 01/07/06

Re: Daddy Yankee    

U girlz r fuckin lieyers
Posted by Cindy; updated 01/07/06

Jan 7,06    

Lieyers
Posted by Cindy; updated 01/07/06

Cinderella Theme     (2 replies)

I am preparing my daughter a surprise Quinceanera party with the Cinderella Theme. I would love to see pictures to probably catch some ideas. Thanks in advance
Posted by Wanda; updated 01/06/06

Daddy Yankee    

Hola Daddy yankee Que tall....ya se que no vas a ver este mensaje pero quiero decirte que eres el mejor reggaetonero de la hystoria!!!!!me encanta tu musica.....barrio fino es bananas...me encanta la de 2 mujeres. Como se llaman tus hijos????? P.s all my friends ...
Posted by Beatrice; updated 01/06/06

Quinceanera About Court Of Honor    

I`m going to have a Quinceanera and I`m really exicited. I want to know how old the court of honor can be. In other words what is the youngest age a dama and a chambelane can be?
Posted by Christine; updated 01/06/06

Waltz Question    

My daughter is having her quince in March 2006, I was wondering does the court have to do the waltz because what I was thinking was having her and my daughter do the waltz and after that, they do a surprise merengue dance. Does this sound ok?
Posted by Jennifer; updated 01/06/06

To Say Dat Da Latin Boys R Da Best Eva     (15 replies)

Posted by ANDRE; updated 01/06/06

Waltz    

I mean my husband and her do the waltz while the court forms a circle around them and then the merengue dance. Is that ok?
Posted by Jennifer; updated 01/07/06

Free Quniceanera Guide    

I havent gotten the verification E-mail!
Posted by Stephy; updated 01/07/06

WHO HAS HI5    

WHO EVER HAS HI5 WAT IT DEW HOLLA AT ME AT chiquita_speedy@yahoo.com
Posted by victoria; updated 01/07/06

WANNA HOLLA AT ME!!!     (10 replies)

Hey waz up my nigga wat have yall been up 2?
Posted by Jaclyn; updated 01/05/06

Color For My Dress     (1 reply)

I can`t deside what color i should get 4 my dress . I want my dress to look nice and have a color people do not use alot of but it as to look nice
Posted by juana; updated 01/05/06

Latin    

Hey i think dat yall are very good dancer well yea keep doing wat yall doing much love alway neva da less alway da best!
Posted by maria aka shorty; updated 01/05/06

QUINCEANERA    

Send me some idea for decoration for quinceanera
Posted by LISA; updated 01/05/06

Wat Cadetes Do I Get Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Posted by victoria; updated 01/05/06

Choreographer    

Hi. We need a choreographer for my daughters quinceanera, and soon. We live in Beloit, WI. We would like someone with new , fun , different ideas. Please contact us soon if you know of anyone close by. We are on the WI / IL border. Thank you.
Posted by Cindy Casique; updated 01/05/06

CHAIR COVERS AND LINENS FOR RENTAL AND SALE    

WE OFFER CHAIR COVERS, TABLE CLOTHS, NAPKINS, SKIRTS, SASHES ETC... FOR RENTAL AND PURCHASE AT A AFFORDABLE PRICE. PLEASE CALL US OR E-MAIL US : SENEN PACHUCA SALES MARKETING (323) 514-4285 SPACHUCA@3-GENERATIONS.COM WWW.3-GENERATIONS.COM Visit our page for ...
Posted by spachuca; updated 01/05/06

Dallas Dream Boyz R So Fine    

Who do u like from da dallas dream boyz????? I like sunny and other then him miguel......
Posted by dallas_latinas; updated 01/05/06

I Have Aboyfriend But I Like Another Boy Help     (5 replies)

I need help cuz i have the best boyfriend i never had he is so sweet he cares alot about me and he always is there for me ,these christmas he give me a ring and he said that he wanten to be with me along time,but ido really like him.well my exboyfrien is the boy who i ...
Posted by maleny; updated 01/05/06

RE. NEW CADETS     (2 replies)

I HAD MY 15 AND IT WAS KRUNK IT WAS THE BEST AINT NOBODY GOT NUTTIN ON FANTAZY BOYZ FROM IRVING YALL OTHER FOOLS AINT SH** E-MAIL ME IF YOU GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY
Posted by HEATHER; updated 01/05/06

To Say Dat Da Latin Boys R Da Best Eva     (1 reply)

Posted by ANDRE; updated 01/05/06