My Quinceañera Pixz     (22 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 01/13/06

D-Town Boyz O.C Present New Yearz Revolution Blowot2k6     (5 replies)

New Years Revolution Blow Out 2k6 presented 2 u by the the D-Town Boyz O.C on January the 20, 2006 performin live D-town Boyz O.C ,Envyuz,Sweet Sensation,Nu Creation, Playettes and many more We will have more nfo cumin soon Also boyz and girls tryoutz call ...
Posted by D -Town Boyz O.C; updated 01/12/06

For Anyone Who Likes Babybash     (3 replies)

Hey i read in someone`s letter that their cuz`s knew babybash and i want to know the cousins names because my uncle is his manager no joke. And i would know if thats the truth i might get him at my quince. If anyone wants hook ups let me know
Posted by nikki g; updated 01/12/06

Hi Daddy Yankee    

Hi Daddy Yankee I am your big fan and I like your muisc cord romp and I have a poster of you and I LOve you Daddy Yankee and I live in Santa fe NM. Will you write back to me or fan. Love your Fan Samantha Chico.ok
Posted by Samantha; updated 01/12/06

I Need A SALON!!!!!!!    

Can sum1 tell me where can i find sum salones 4 my 15 in LA well near LA cuase i live in Compton......i need help finding sum well if any body could pliz help me!!!!
Posted by Kaery; updated 01/12/06

My Quinceañera Pixz     (4 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 01/12/06

Planning Guide    

Can you send me one at wintercutie06@hotmail.com because my 15 is in 4 mths and i need alot of help plz send it as soon as possible. Angie
Posted by angie; updated 01/10/06

New Yearz Revolution BlowOut Presented By D-Town Boyz OC    

Wuz up we just wanted to stop by and post more info about the New Yearz Revolution BlowOut 2k6 Presented2 u by D-Town Boyz O.Cit will b at PLaza de Las Americas We will have the best D J`s in the mix free give aways contest and much more D-Town Boyz O.C will b ...
Posted by D -Town Boyz O.C; updated 01/10/06

STEPHANIE UR SO GAY BECAUSE I GOT HIS E-MAIL AND HIS    

Stephanie that is so stupid why u bagging on these gurlz u say it like u know the guy ur so gay.
Posted by LUISA; updated 01/10/06

Daddy Yankee    

You guys are stupid you actually think Daddy is gonna respond in anyway...do you have any idea how many fans he has tellin him he`s hott? What makes you think you are any different from them?,,, oh yea and for you guys that are sayin he is married get it straight HE`S ...
Posted by Michelle; updated 01/11/06

To All Those Fat B*tces     (15 replies)

You know what fat b*tches all you guys need to lose wieght go to wieght watchers so start losing weight
Posted by la flaca; updated 01/11/06

About Da Quinceanera Songs    

Hey Marisol wud it do well I was reading on dis website and I have been looking for songs like crazy for my vals and my quince iz n Novemeber, but I need sum songs to dance to! Well I would really like dat site so if you could jus hit me back up @ dis e-mail address ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/11/06

Free Planner     (2 replies)

Please send me a copy @ shaila1122@aol.com. Thanks in advance.
Posted by Maria Carrasquil; updated 01/11/06

Damas Y Chambelanes     (1 reply)

Hi i need help i dont know if i can do only 3 damas y 3 chambelanes. I was wondering if i can do that or at least 4. Oh `n` im doing only one dance.
Posted by angie; updated 01/12/06

To Holla     (20 replies)

Ven bailalo is da best reggaton song there is and so is rakata das badd as* well w/e im out
Posted by andre; updated 01/08/06

D-Town Boyz O.Cpresent New Years Revolution BlowOut2k6!!    

We jus wanted to cum threw an invite yall to the New Years Revolution Blow Out 2k6 on January the 20, 2006 presented to u by The D-Town Boyz O.C.performing live Envyuz(illusion boyz), Sweet Sensation,Nu Kreation,Playettes, and many more We will also b havin boyz n ...
Posted by D -Town Boyz O.C; updated 01/08/06

Quinceanera Planning Guide...Free!    

Please send me the planning guide. Thank you
Posted by Soledad; updated 01/09/06

Quincenera Planning Guide    

Please send me an free quincenera planning guide
Posted by deedee; updated 01/09/06

Hi We Need A Choreographer    

Hi we are in Utah and we are looking for a choreographer with new ideas ,, please help out if you know of anyone!!
Posted by Romy; updated 01/09/06

To All Boys Who Like Latin Girls!    

Hey wuz up my name is pame,and is all about latin girls,well im very friendly and i teach girls at school to dance cumbias andreggeton also hip hop for the talent shows,im smart and i like to have fun,well all the hot boys in there where are yall at?but n*e*ways have ...
Posted by pamela; updated 01/10/06

To Say Dat Da Latin Boys R Da Best Eva     (2 replies)

Hey da latin boys are and always will be the best there ever is going to be so get them fo yalls quince u need info hit me up im a latin boy till i die
Posted by ANDRE; updated 01/09/06

Cinderella Carriage    

Just to let everyone know that if you live around Killeen, Ft. Hood, Tx, I do have a cinderella carriage cake holder that I would be willing to rent out. If you live in this area I would be willing to talk to you. I also have the water fountain that can also be rented ...
Posted by Diana Flores; updated 01/10/06

Qinceanera Hall Idea Or Decorating Or Pictures    

Hi, I`m planning my quiceanera and I need help. I need some ideas If any please email me at Lady4Luck2@yahoo.com Thank you
Posted by Donna; updated 01/10/06

My Quinceañera Pixz     (1 reply)

Posted by *Erika*; updated 01/10/06

QUINCEANERA PICTURES    

HELLO, I`M PLANNING MY NIECE`S QUINCEANERA AND WE REALLY NEED SOME HELP SO IF ANYBODY HAS ANY PICTURES THAT YOU COULD SHARE WITH US PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT deloera08@latinmail.com GRACIAS, SONIA
Posted by SONIA; updated 01/10/06