Best Daddy Daughter Song    

I am starting to plan my daughters 15, next jan 25,2007 I would love to hear this song please send me the info..thanks
Posted by grethel; updated 01/17/06

HELP IS HERE!!!    

Hello Ladies, If you live in the San Antonio area and are about to plan your 15th or 16th b-day party but don`t exactly know where to start, I am here to help. I have planed many Quinces from the decorations down to to dances and the cake. I am affordable and very ...
Posted by Adriana; updated 01/16/06

Need Advice For Quince    

Im having my 15 in aug. I`m buying mydress during spring break but i dont know if i should get it in pink or green, what do ya think will look hotter? also i wanna dance to salvame by RBD w/ my dad do ya think that is a good father daugther dance?
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/16/06

My XV (Pictures)     (2 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 01/16/06

Da LC    

Wut it dew dis da one and only NOEL frm dat LATIN CREW if u want me and my crew 2 hit up yo 15 or party write bak and hurr r pixz WWW.xanga.com/latin_crew go thurr fo r pixz HOLLA
Posted by NOEL; updated 01/16/06

DALLAS DREAM BOYS OVER LATIN ILLUSION    

Hey guys well i just wanted to say that i just got back from my homegurls 15th ... It was at PLAZAS DE LAS AMERICAS and the DALLAS DREAM BOYS performed there and i just wanted to tell yall that i give yall PROPZ becuz everyone was sayin that yall are better than LATIN ...
Posted by .+*angie*+.; updated 01/16/06

My XV (Pictures)     (11 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 01/15/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (8 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 01/15/06

D-TOWN BOYS!     (6 replies)

Hey everyone well i got the d-town biys for my 15! but i dunno if they are the ones from oak cliff or what the f*&%! so help me out. If you know any of the guys or anything or just let meh know which ones they are ok k k! erika
Posted by erika<; updated 01/15/06

I Need The Crunkest Csdetes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

I need the crunkest cadetes so they can crunk up ma party please some one tell me who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Nancy; updated 01/15/06

I Need The Crunkest Cadetes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

I need the crunkest cadetes so they can crunk up ma party please some one tell me who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so ma 15 will be crunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Nancy; updated 01/15/06

Dad Is Videographer LOW PRICES Dallas/Ft.Worth Area    

Do you want to be able to see your Quinceanera over and over again??? My dad is a videographer, good experience...Low prices, affordable, compared to others, DONT PAY MORE OR EVEN A LITTLE EXTRA FOR THEM TO ADD PICTURES, FANCY EFFECTS, OR STAY FOR ANOTHER HOUR... We ...
Posted by Daisy; updated 01/15/06

SONG FOR FATHER DAUGHTER DANCE    

Beyonce - like my daddy Thats a great song for a young girl to dance with her father to
Posted by Karen; updated 01/15/06

Niggas     (13 replies)

Whats up why yall dont write back to me .Or is it that yall dont got nothing to say .whats going down
Posted by stephanie; updated 01/16/06

Re:Best Song Of Reggeton To Dance In Mis Quin     (2 replies)

I think you should get a song that is not burned because the song GASOLINA is wanted by everybody try to get one the might be original be different from everbody else.
Posted by Diana; updated 01/13/06

My QuinceaƱera Pixz     (4 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 01/13/06

Quiceanera Songs     (2 replies)

I need help finding a song for my father daughter dance for my quinceanera Mines in july but since I barely know how to dance my dad and I want to get started on gettin the dance ready but im having a REALLY tough time finding a song please help Kaira
Posted by kaira; updated 01/13/06

NEED HLEP WHICH CADET DO I GET    

Need cadetes which ones do i get at of all of them. The 15 isn`t in til may. Need help. Lady`s wat do i do?
Posted by victoria; updated 01/13/06

My Dress    

Hello, My name is Kimeberly. I`m having my quince in a few weeks. I just bought my dress. You can find it here. It`s gown 5555. Http://www.gownsbysimpleelegance.com/page/SE/CTGY/Quinceanera I have it whit a superfull cviroline petticoat. It`s not so easy to move ...
Posted by Kimberly; updated 01/14/06

Quinceanera Favors And Centerpieces    

If any one is looking for sweet 15 favors we can do what ever you would like and we ship, www.nessaspartyfavors.com
Posted by migdalia; updated 01/14/06

LATIN CREW    

WUT IT DEW peolpe we new 2 dis chit we call r selves da LATIN CREW yall might heard of uz but i dunno but if yall kno bout a 15 or want uz 2 hit up yo party HOLLA at uz hurrs r link www.xanga.com/latin_crew u check out r pixz thurr HOLLA if yall like
Posted by Noel; updated 01/14/06

Help Me!!     (1 reply)

Peoplez I`m having my Quinceanera but first, I need to hear some of your guys` valses please e- mail me !!!!
Posted by Margarita; updated 01/14/06

My Daughter's Quinceanera     (2 replies)

HI IM DOING MY DAUGHTER`S QUINCEANERA AND I REALLY NEED HELP ON THE THINGS I NEED .CAN U HELP ME OUT? CAN SOMEONE SEND ME A COPY OF A CHECKLIST? MY EMAILS IS SUZZETTEROSADO@YAHOO.COM..THANKS
Posted by suzy; updated 01/14/06

Quinceanera Dolls    

If you are looking for Quinceanera dolls or other items email me at hotmx3@yahoo.com
Posted by Veronica; updated 01/14/06

To All Those Fat B*tces     (1 reply)

You know what fat b*tches all you guys need to lose wieght go to wieght watchers so start losing weight
Posted by la flaca; updated 01/15/06