Should I Have Her In My 15 Or Not? PLZ HELP!

Ok i got a problem...im having my 15 soon and i am gonna start practicing very soon....and i have my closest friends in it....but i still need 2 more girls.... I have a friend and shes kool and all but sumtimes she gets so annoying, she gest SO pissed off with anyone for just one little thing (u didnt write me back, u didnt give me a hug, u didnt say bye...etc..small things) sumtimes she starts aruguing w/ me for such a small thing, and i try to argue back, but she will never leaves it alone, so i just try not to say anything...well in my 15 im having my friends from my click and she is part of the click too....but i havent asked her to be in my 15, sumtimes i feel bad for her cuz i didnt ask her and everyone talks about being in my 15 and she cant say anything she just says "WELL SOMEONE DIDNT ASK ME TO BE IN IT" and she gets an attitude and everything...so i dont know if i should ask her or not since i need 2 more girls should i or not? HELP PLZ!!!!
Posted by XlatinadancerX; updated 12/02/04

I WANT MY CHAMBELANES TO HAVE THE PACHUCO HATS BUT I JUST WANT THEMM TO HAVE THE VEST I DONT WANT THEM TO HAVE THE TUXEDO JACKET BCUZ IM HAVIN IT IN MEXICO AND ITS GOING TO BE HOT DOES ANY BODY HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW I COULD HAVE MY CHAMBELANES TO WEAR THE HAT W/OUT THE TUXEDO JACKET?????
PLEASE I NEED HELP
Posted by REYNA; updated 12/02/04

Don`t allow yourself to be intimidated or guilted into putting someone in your Quince. That is a very special day for you and you do not want to have a bitter, negative person in it to ruin your day.
Posted by Terri; updated 12/06/04

Hey girl
Listen, i know what its like to have a girl like that in your quince and believe me you dont want that to happen. Look its ok not to have as many girls as tradition has it. I had 12 and a lot of ppl i know didnt even have that much. It was always odd numbers like 9 and stuff. But its ok not to have that girl in it. K.
Take care much love
Posted by *leticia*; updated 12/07/04

Look weather you have her in your quince or not she will get mad n/e/way. She will get mad for a decision you make on your quinceanera weather its the dance ECt. And if you don`t she`ll get mad bout you not havein` her in your quince it seems like a lose lose situation!
She seems like a girl who isn`t secure about her self ya need to help her be more secure and put her in place!!
Posted by Chicana Angel; updated 12/07/04

My friend had her quince and the guys had Pachuco hats with no tux
All they wore was black dress pants,pink dress shirt,suspenders, cane and pachuco hat
All the guys looked hot
Posted by Adriana; updated 10/27/05

If she is annoying and all, I say you shouln`t have her in your 15 cuz then thats when all the drama starts.
Posted by Jannet; updated 11/11/05

I think I should be in your XV because i am WAY WAY prettier and skinnier than you. You just cant find a dress for you can you?
Posted by stupidgirl; updated 11/11/05

Hey, I think what you should do is tell her exactly the reasons why you havent asked her to be in your 15, make her see that she is really making the situation a nightmare with her trabajosa attitude, pero dile bien claro cuz halfway talking makes it worse,
Una de dos...when you tell her how you feel, she`ll reconsider or she`ll get worse, whichever happens well, at least you had things cleared out with her, and you won`t have to feel guilty about just putting her on ignore for your 15. It`ll probably be hard to talk it out, but just do it to avoid problems later. Hope this helps.
Posted by Simply_me; updated 11/11/05