PLEASE HELP ME W/MY QUINCEÑERA,IM ONLY 14!!

HEY! I AM ALINA AND I AM 14 YEARS OLD, BUT MY MOM WANTS ME TO HAVE MY XV IN JULY 31, 2004, BUT I DON`T TURN 15 UNTIL OCTOBER 8TH ! IM ONLY GONA 14 DAMAS N` MY CHAMBELAN! I WANT A VALSE AND A CUMBIA DANCE ASIDE!! BUT I CAN`T FIND A CHOREOGRPHER N` IM ALWAYS HAVING DREAMS ABOUT MY QUINCEÑERA! SOMETIMES I EVEN DREAM THAT IT TURNS OUT BAD! IM REALLY NERVUS!! ISN`T EVERY QUINCEÑERA?? MAN IF MY OLDER SISTER WOULD HAVE WANTED A QUINCEÑERA I WOULDN`T BE SO NERVOUSE RIGHT NOW! BUT SHE DIDN`T WANT ONE! AND MY FAMILY IS COMING FROM LOS ANGELES, PHEONIX,MEXICO,NEW MEXICO AND CHICAGO!! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON HOW TO CHILL OUT! PLEASE WRTIE BACK!!!
Posted by Alina; updated 10/16/04

Hey Gurl,
Well I know how you feel im 14 and I am having a quincernera in 2005 or mabey in 2006, but i`ve only been to one quicenera in my whole life and I really dont know how they work so im very nerverse too and I have bad dreams almost all the time too, that something is going to go wrong, and mine is out of state I am having mine in El Paso, Texas and I live in Glendale, Arizona, but mabey if you want you can e- mail me if you have any questions or concerns you can ask me or we can help each other out ok . Well w/b
Buh Bye
Posted by Destiny; updated 10/16/04

Alina!
It is okay to be nervous my XIV is not for another year but me and my mom are starting to plan now because then we are going to have to hurry and. I am the only one in the family so far so i really don`t know what to do.
Posted by ~*~JeNnIfEr~*~; updated 10/17/04

I WANT MY CHAMBELANES TO HAVE THE PACHUCO HATS BUT I JUST WANT THEMM TO HAVE THE VEST I DONT WANT THEM TO HAVE THE TUXEDO JACKET BCUZ IM HAVIN IT IN MEXICO AND ITS GOING TO BE HOT DOES ANY BODY HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW I COULD HAVE MY CHAMBELANES TO WEAR THE HAT W/OUT THE TUXEDO JACKET?????
PLEASE I NEED HELP
Posted by REYNA; updated 12/02/04

Hey gurl!!
Mi nombre is caty well yeah us girls get really excited and anxious to have a quince i know i did weno just let me tell you a lil some then mi mama wasnt ganna make me a quinceañera i was so sad but my family was always asking me if i was ganna have one i said no but then somthen came up i wasnt the only one that wanted one that same year it was also my prima!! so then we worked somthen out between the family then my prima couldnt have one and i asked mi mama if i can still have one and the y said yeah i was so happy!! c i went through the same situation just be pacient ask again and dont be nevous Alrato
Cat
Posted by catalina; updated 12/08/04

Hey watz up well im 14 too and im having my 15 on July 30 ,2004 so dont be nervous and try to have everything planned.. Bye
Posted by liza; updated 12/17/04

Hey chica this is KRISTY and i`m 16 dont worry about youre quince just remember to have fun i have the most beautiful memories of mine and gurl all you have to remeber is that god gave you a wonderful day to spend with the people you love so dont bother about being nervous i know i was soooo nervous all you have to do is chill out go out with you friend to six flags yell and scream and forget about youre quince for a day dont worry about anything just have a bunch of fun and dance all night and smile:)
Posted by Kris; updated 12/22/04

Hey ladies well iam 14 and iam having my Quince on july 23 2005 iam so nervous but at the same time very excited. So chill with me k later
Posted by Carla; updated 12/27/04

Look everybody is 14 and it`s no big deal. Mine is going to be in november. Not that long from now. I`m not nervous i`m happy. Even if something goes wrong i`m not going to be mad. Instead im gonna be glad because all my relatives are going to be there to help me out. I know how you feel just make sure u get ur salon and church in time. Oh and don`t forget about ur music.
Posted by Kika; updated 02/17/05

In no how u fell girl im having mine on may 28 if u need help email me at latina_rmsgirl@yahoo.com
Talk later
Posted by kiki; updated 02/24/05

Hey don`t be nervous either i now its gonna turn out the way que lo quires well if you gots any questio0ns write me at PalaN2004@aol.com bye and good luck
Posted by Noemi; updated 02/27/05

Hey gurl, well my 15 is gonna be on september 16,2005, this year its only in 6 months. I`m not even nervous, gurl just chill out, dont be shy, let your self loose!!! gurl you need to learn how to be a real mexicana.
Posted by denise; updated 03/01/05

Hey i need help b/c my quince is in 9 months and the only things i have are the salon and church im not really nervous thought but i have had bad dreams about my quince and that the whole thing turned out to be a disaster.
Posted by Mercedes; updated 03/03/05

Hey ma! let me tell u when it came down to mine i waz soo nervas about everything just like u. And if u really think about it having it once in ur life time itz really big. If u don`t kow what kind of things u want just think what stuff are u into that helped me get through mine. I alwayzed deamed about how mine would come out to be and i even had bad dreams. But when it came down to the day i waz soo happy that i did not even think about anything else and u know it came out to be the party of the year!! So if you need any help planing u can hit me up k. Bye chil take it slow iight
Posted by Vanessa; updated 04/06/05

Hi girls, i`m having my quince in dicember, and i still don`t know what color i want for my damas can someone give me any ideas ,PLZ!!
Posted by jessica; updated 04/15/05

Hey Jessica, what color is your dress going to be? Well the damas can have the same color dress as yours so it matches.
Posted by Brenda; updated 04/16/05

Hey girl well since ur quince is in december u should maybe have ur damas where burgundy dresses and u wear a pink or white dress or ur girls could wear red dresses and u wear white. Those are some colors for december because of the season. I was gonna have my quince this december 2005 but things change but my colors were gonna be RED and WHITE. Wat day is your quinceanera?
Posted by Mercedes; updated 04/16/05

THANKS A LOT FOR THE IDEAS! WELL MY DRESS IS GOING TO BE WHITE, SO PROBABLY A DARK COLOR FOR THE DAMAS WILL WORK. N-E WAYS MY QUINCE IS GOING TO BE DICEMBER 30,2005.
Posted by jessica; updated 04/17/05

Girls dont worry take it easy 4 the girl who needs help with her dress color i grew up learning that the quincenaera dress should always be white i`m having my 15erna now in october 15 2005 in Miami i have everything ready (I HOPE SO) but just pick a white dress for you IT DOSEN`T HAVE TO BE WHITE but its an idea and just pick anyother color YOUR FAVORITE COLOR for la damas hope it helps i also need help with myn like for the music i`m gonna have 8 damas and boys well after we dance the basic with the boys i`m planning to do a dance with the girls i want something that can make you move like reggation something that makes the guest wanna get up and join WHICH THEY WELL AFTER LOL but something nice so anybody that thinks they can help just email me at queenlulu777@aol.com thanks
Posted by lulu; updated 04/18/05

Hey dont worry!

I still have a year to plan my quincenera. I am having my family coming from texas mexico california and oklahoma. I have alot of planing to do. But for the valse, just make everything be adout you. I am the youngest daughter so this party is gonna be HUGE! just chill and let the stuff flow out of your mind. Be sure to right things down and keep a journel or a book of things that you are sure your gonna do.

I hope you have fun at you party.
Posted by Monica Mercado; updated 06/28/05

Okay grll know where you`re comin from. I live in wisconsin, then i have to get ppl from up north, Los Angels, Chicago and mexico too. Just think of the good thats gonna come of it. If you can`t find a coreographer than just put together you`re own original dance, my family has been doing it for years. I`m having mine this coming up June, and this winter i have to go to mexico to do Mi Primer Communion. I know i`m a little late, but don`t strees it do it one day at a time.
Posted by vicky; updated 07/06/05

I want my guys to have the gangster kind of thing tuxedo and the girls to have a long dress that can hit the ground and kind of out im trying to get my quinceñera gown like puffy and pretty its gonna be in california
Posted by stephanie; updated 11/08/05

Chill out girl Im 14 too and I am to going to have a 15 birthday Im nervous too good luck in yours
Posted by cassandra; updated 11/09/05