The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (1 reply)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 01/20/06

15ñera     (3 replies)

IVE BEEN WAITING SINCE 12/04/05 AND STILL NO 15ñera PLANNING GUIDE, IF ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE HAS ONE PLEASE SEND ME ONE THANK YOU
Posted by Maritza; updated 01/19/06

D Town Boyz    

I think both of them dont know shit jt i think d town boyz
Posted by #1 bopper; updated 01/19/06

Sony For My Daugher Quince    

Can someone please email me that song Muy Especial. Patti_garcia69@yahoo.com Thank you.
Posted by patti; updated 01/19/06

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (22 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 01/19/06

Cinderella Theme     (4 replies)

Please send email on cinderella theme ideas for sweet 16 Colonnolove@aol.com
Posted by giz; updated 01/19/06

I Love You Marrana    

Hey cuttie so whats yo number do you have a gurl write back

97.9 The Beat At Club Matrix On Jan. 20th    

FRIDAY JAN. 20TH 97.9 THE BEAT & CLUB MATRIX PRESENT HEEL-TOE DANCE CONTEST $500 CASH PRIZE! 97.9 THE BEAT BROADCASTING LIVE! TONS OF PRIZES AND GIVEAWAYS! JUST 97 CENTS FOR THE FIRST 97 THRU THE DOOR! JUST $9.79 AFTER THE FIRST 97 Everybody be there!!!
Posted by .........; updated 01/19/06

HEEL-TOE DANCE CONTEST.....$500 CASH PRIZE    

FRIDAY JAN. 20TH 97.9 THE BEAT & CLUB MATRIX PRESENT HEEL-TO-TOE DANCE CONTEST $500 CASH PRIZE! 97.9 THE BEAT BROADCASTING LIVE! TONS OF PRIZES AND GIVEAWAYS! JUST 97 CENTS FOR THE FIRST 97 THRU THE DOOR! JUST $9.79 AFTER THE FIRST 97 Every Krew has to go.......
Posted by @#%*; updated 01/19/06

THIS IS HUGE!! HEEL-TOE DANCE CONTEST $500 CASH PRIZE!    

FRIDAY JAN. 20TH 97.9 THE BEAT & CLUB MATRIX PRESENT HEEL-TO-TOE DANCE CONTEST $500 CASH PRIZE! 97.9 THE BEAT BROADCASTING LIVE! TONS OF PRIZES AND GIVEAWAYS! JUST 97 CENTS FOR THE FIRST 97 THRU THE DOOR! JUST $9.79 AFTER THE FIRST 97 IF U THINK U GOT THE ...
Posted by L G; updated 01/19/06

HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Hey my 15 sweets going to be in JULY 22 and i got everything but i just need to get music for da vals and ideas for me dance. I need something new. Something every one will remember if anybody got and ideas holla at me plears. Thankz........................................
Posted by DANIELA; updated 01/19/06

D Town Boyz    

Hey marrana wuz up with me and you i saw you on the last blow out y me gustastes your fucken fine.do you got a gurl? write back to me baby

D Town Boyz Got Da Shit    

Anybody from the dtown boys wana holla at the #1 bopper in d town

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (2 replies)

Posted by renee; updated 01/19/06

Sound City Bilingual DJ Entertainment    

If you`re celebrating your Quinceañera in the next few months, and you want someone that would play your favorite Hip-Hop, Cumbias, Merengue and Norteñas contact Sound City Bilingual DJ Entertainment. Please visit our website at www.soundcity.info. We travel all the ...
Posted by DJ Maurizzio; updated 01/17/06

Photography Student Looking To Photograph A Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Hola, I`m a photography student in Ventura County, Calif., looking to do a story on a girl having her quinceanera in the next couple weeks (short notice--I know...) I would like to photograph the preparation, to the event, to even some photos of normal life outside ...
Posted by Genevieve; updated 01/18/06

My Quinceañera Pixz     (5 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 01/18/06

All Themes    

Bill Reed Decorations serving the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex Theme Party Prop Rental!!!!! Hollywood*Cinderella*Tropical*Black Tie Events*Scenic Backdrops*Renaissance*Tent Decor....and so very much more!!!!!! Www.billreed.com Visit our page for more info: Bill ...
Posted by Marjorie; updated 01/18/06

CADETS    

SAY WUD IT DO WELL SAY I AM TRYIN TO BE A CADET BUT I DONT NO HOW SO IF U DO HIT ME UP IGHT PLAYAMADE75217@AOL.COM DUCE
Posted by AYLA; updated 01/18/06

The Song    

I`d like the information please. Angel_blossom103@yahoo.com
Posted by Lauri; updated 01/18/06

To ?????????     (5 replies)

Well dont be hating cuz we are just talking and is non of ur business,cuz we are just friends and u are just talking s****,so u can say what ever u want ,he is the one who is writing me ,so im not a b**** and yall dont even know me so stop with yall s****.y no se metan ...
Posted by mna; updated 01/18/06

Forth Worth Cadets     (1 reply)

I need some bad email me
Posted by Felixia; updated 01/18/06

Valse     (1 reply)

I have to teach the valse to the damas and chamberlanes...and i`m like so stuck on what i want them to do. I want something really different from wht i have seen you know? please help!
Posted by Luci; updated 01/19/06

I Need Forthworth Cadets Really Bad     (1 reply)

If u do get this email met at falvarezamacramirez@yahoo.com asap
Posted by Felixia; updated 01/19/06

Club Matrix !!!! Jan. 20th    

FRIDAY JANUARY 20TH 97.9 THE BEAT & ROCK T PRESENT THE HEEL-TOE DANCE CONTEST $500 CASH PRIZE 97 CENTS FOR THE FIRST 97 THRU THE DOOR! All Cadetes Be There !!!!!!
Posted by .........; updated 01/19/06