QUINCEANERAS

Futuras Quinceaneras my name is Alejandro and I do coreographies for your waltzes. If you don`t have a dance instructor yet and live in Southern California or the Los Angeles area, let me know and I`ll teach you for a reasonable price. All you have to do is email me and tell me when your birthday is and where you live. I have ten years of experience. Also I have references available upon demand.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Posted by Alejandro; updated 07/18/03

Ya got any idea`s to make one guy you`re main chambelan while using only guys????
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/18/03

The same principle of having a chambelain of honor applies to only guys coreography. The coreographer has to be smart enough to combine the main couple into the coreography. What I do is that while the main couple is doing their coreography the rest of the guys do something else. They do steps and formations diffrent than the main couple. Or, the may not be an honor guy, everybody will do the same this way the main person on scene will be the quinceanera. There are many ways to do a quinceanera coreography it all depends in who is doing it. Any question write me at sacubayuca@yahoo.com

Thank you
Alejandro
Posted by alejandro; updated 07/21/03

No, thanks any way for your help, we had todays practise ...waz the best yet, and we basically did it very smart like you said here and my chambelan de honor an me have it all worked out! I read your mind before i read your response!

Thanks!
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/21/03

No mas le queria decir que tu sabes ayduar a nadien y que yo tube mi quiceanera EL 28 DE JUNIO de dos mil tres tube el tiempo mas marivioso del mundo y que yo quiero mucho a mi esposo Noe Ramirez.

Gracias ,
Crystal ramirez
P.s
Lo puedes creer que yo me case despues de mi quinceanera , me case sies semanas despues de mi quinceanera y no mas queria decir que lo quiero mucho.
Posted by crystal; updated 08/28/03

AH THATS HELLA SWEET CRYSTAL! I GOTTA GIVE YA PROPS CAUSE YOU DONT SEE THAT KIND OF LOVE NOW A DAYZ. LOL SERIO. WELLZ IM OUT!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/28/03

Hey alejandro, i live in houston and i was wondering if you had any connections down here. I need someone to help me out. We have a fifteen coming up on august of this year and we need someone that is good at teaching her to dance her valce and her baile!!! please help us out if you know of anyone here in houston!! thanks
Posted by angie; updated 06/08/04

Hi alejandro
Thanks for telling us of your services i live in san bernardino calif.
I dont know if you travel out here or you might know sombody you can e- mail me at Daisydaisy2001@aol.com
Posted by Daisy; updated 07/12/04

Hey antonio im having my quince oct.of 2005, i live in Perris,Ca. Can you help me all the way over here??? Also do u do coreographies for baile de sopresa??

Thanx in advance

La Guera
Posted by Juli; updated 07/12/04

Hey gril i hope you found this message i read your message under "Quinceanera" and i saw that you were asking that guy Alejandro if he choregraphs in Perris Ca. And i haven`t came across a quinceanera girl that lives by me i live in San Bernardino and maybe we can share ideas thats if you want to if not its cool i hope your party is very special email address is Daisydaisy2001@aol.com
Posted by Daisy; updated 07/16/04

Hey gurl thanx ! can`t wait 2 hear ur idears. Later!!!!!!!
Posted by Juli; updated 07/19/04

Hey alejandro my name is irene im 14 im going to have a quinceanera in june. My practices are going to be in the months of april &may.im going to have 14 girls and 14 boys call me at 323 560-4492 and ask for me to see how much you charge ok thanks alejandro
Posted by irene; updated 12/06/04

Im really intrested ! we need someone for Feb.Please Email me back or call me 949-724-9035 Work ask for susan
Posted by Susan; updated 12/06/04

Im really intrested we need a dance by Feb. Pease call me at work 949-724-9035

Thanks Susan
Posted by Susan; updated 12/06/04

Hi everyone,

I need help w/ finding the right dance/waltz for my corte and me to dance at my party. Don`t want to pay an instructor a whole lot $$ just for that but any steps or advise on this will be appreciated. HELP!!

THANKS~
Posted by Teresa; updated 11/28/05

Hello, this is Alejandro and I really appreciate your questions and concerns. I just want to let you know that even though I have no time to answer any more questions about quinceanerasbecause my job as a reporter for La Opinion does not allow me any more, I will make sure, I check once in a while this site. For those of you who want to have a quinceanera, the first thing you have to select is the church, and place of the party. Start choosing who`s going to be your padrinos and then start thinking about the waltz. Have something simple. Having 14 couples only causes troubles. Today, the economy doesn`t allow a party to have 14 couples, tuxedo rentals are very expensive and take into consideration that they don`t have to do it for you. In Mexico is customary to see six guys dancing with the quinceanera. It looks simple, and elegant. Besides, it causes almost no problems. Take a look at other quinceaneras you attend before. Try not to make the same mistakes. For example, don`t have all the padrinos dance with you, people want to party, they don`t want to see you dancing with a bunch of people most of the times you don`t even know. Do it only with the main padrinos, two or three couples and that`s it. Also, don`t think that everybody is there to serve you, do something for your self. Try to look happy and serve your guests. Give them thanks, pose for a picture. Go to each table and have a little chat with them, they will always remember that moment. Try not to choose a popular song, like tiempo de vals by Chayane. I have taught that song like 100 times and is becoming annoying. Try to choose a classic waltz, there are some really nice ones. Try not to choose a pachuco suit for the guys, please. It looks so getto and it brings down the party. All your parents have spended goes to the trash. Have them wear something that fits to everyone, they don`t have to wear tuxedos, they can also wear a nice dress shirt, fit pants, and tie. Finally, your quinceanera will be video recorded for future generations to see, try to look your best, behave, don`t be spoiled, respect others, and have fun. Look always happy, smile and play around with friends but in a conservative way. Remember, your parents are spending thousands of dollars on you, don`t dissapoint them.

Have a good one and enjoy.

Alejandro
Posted by Alejandro; updated 11/28/05