Need Dancers     (3 replies)

HEY, I`M HAVING A SWEET SIXTEEN FOR MY DAUGHTER IN JAN. AND I AM LOOKING FOR A DANCE GROUP TO PERFORM. IF THERE`S ANYONE OUT THERE IN THE SOUTHERN CALI AREA EMAIL ME. THANKS
Posted by norene; updated 01/23/06

Quince     (4 replies)

Hey people what up my name is janessa and im having my quinceanera in july and i need someone thats having there quince too so we can both share ideas
Posted by janessa; updated 01/23/06

Dallas Dream Boys    

I got the dallas dream boys for my 15 and i wanna know what yall think about them
Posted by anonymous; updated 01/22/06

Help I Need Help Real Bad    

Hey if any of you can help me in planning this 15 please do i need some one to show me to do a valz and i need great music to make it better i live in tx if you can help me then please do thank you
Posted by Sophia Benitez; updated 01/22/06

Onsite Childcare For Special Events    

I have started offering childcare services onsite childcare for special events. I am aware that people like to have elegant affairs but do not all the time want to allow children attend ie. Elegant weddings, bat mitzvahs, bar mitzvahs, anniversary parties, retirement ...
Posted by Loren Jackson; updated 01/23/06

Help With Quinceranera     (2 replies)

Hey i need help picking some cool invitations for my party if anyone has any ideas please post message. I would like to know anything else that is a good idea for my party. From dresses to center pieces please reply.ThAnks
Posted by Michelle; updated 01/23/06

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide    

Please send me the planning guide it would help me out alot and i would appreciate it . Thanks
Posted by eva rios; updated 01/22/06

Mis Quince    

Hola: Daddy Daddy, pronto estare celebrando mis quinces años soy una niña con limitaciones diagnosticada con Espina Bifida. Actualmente vivo en New Jersey pero mi fiesta de quince sera en P.R. Y mayor deseo es que tu estes presente aunque sea por 5 minutos seria un ...
Posted by Ashleen; updated 01/22/06

Prince Charming    

Does someone know where to go to find a princecharming suit sor my quincenera if you do plz help!!!
Posted by jennifer; updated 01/22/06

Qinceanera Planning Guide    

CAn you plase send me the quinceanera planing guide we need to know how to plan my party.Thank you.
Posted by Susan Funez; updated 01/22/06

Here Are Some Other Places To Try    

I went through some of my favorite sites, so check them out when you have a chance. Www.marysbridal.com (dresses) Www.littlebrightlights.com (centerpieces) Www.joyfuleventsstore.com (dresses, invites) Www.quinceanrea-boutique.com Good Luck!
Posted by Maribel; updated 01/22/06

Quincera Guide    

Please forward me the guides for the planning. Thank you Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 01/22/06

Needhelp!    

Hi my name is kristen rodriguez i am 13 years old, im gonna have i quincenera. My mom wants to start two years ahead but i have no idea how to get started like first i want to look @ some dresses but i dont even know so just e-mail me at chunks_48@yahoo.com if yall got ...
Posted by kristen; updated 01/22/06

CInderella FANTASY Carriage    

HI Just wanted to let you know that as of March 2006 our beautiful Cinderella FANTASY carriage will be available. YOu may see it on the website or email me if you have questions. Visit our page for more info: All Occasion Horse Drawn Wagon and Carriage, Llc
Posted by Carol L Buckelew; updated 01/22/06

The Best Suits For A Quinceanera    

We went to Anderson`s for my suits for my quinceanera. They had the best prices and they had pachucos, cadetes, and penguinos. They had the exact color of my damas dresses. They are on Plano Parkway in plano somewhere.
Posted by Maria; updated 01/20/06

Quince Candle Stand For Ceremony    

If you are doing candle ceremony; Visit Designs by Virg at: Http://home.att.net/~vcruzado 917 306-9158 She designs beautiful personalized candle stands For ceremony. Cake toppers too! They deliver... Reasonable prices !!!
Posted by Tash; updated 01/20/06

Decorations!!!!!    

Bill Reed Decorations has been decorating the Dallas/Ft. Worth area for over 40 years. PARTIES*THEME PROPS*DECORATIONS*SCHOOL EVENTS*TENT DECOR*WEDDINGS*AWARDS BANQUETS*FUND RAISERS*BAR/BAT MITZVAHS*HOLIDAY PARTIES*CORPORATE EVENTS*THEMED EXHIBITS*OUTDOOR HOLIDAY ...
Posted by Marjorie; updated 01/20/06

I Wanna See Quinceanera Pics    

I would like to see pics of damas, chambelanes, y actual quinceaneras. Please send to alegriabella1227@aol.com. Thanks you.
Posted by joy; updated 01/21/06

PLANNING GUIDE FOR QUINCE ANOS    

I`m going to help by best friend plan her daughters party could you please send us a planning guide.
Posted by ABBY; updated 01/20/06

NEW CADETS     (17 replies)

Man forget latin x treme dtown boyz latin illusionz and latin boyz , if u need sum real cadets hit me up baby, right now we still underground with our krew and we is krunk, yall dont know nun bout us , we dance to sabor kolombia, just letting yall know we gunna start ...
Posted by JOEY; updated 01/20/06

Free Quinceanera Guide    

Hi,mi niece is almost turnig 15 and I don`t know much about planning a fifteens can I please get a free guide Thank You.
Posted by Juana; updated 01/21/06

CaDeTs    

Hey everyone.. Im having a quince in september..&& im tryin to get some cadets for i can have them in it..for my girls...so let me know whos best ((&& finest))around d-town
Posted by marlene; updated 01/21/06

PLANNING GUIDE    

MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS AROCHO10@AOL.COM MY DAUGHTERS IS ALSO IN 2007 I`M VERY EXCITED. THANK YOU (I`M SORRY FOR THE CAPS)
Posted by TATI; updated 01/21/06

Pleaes Help    

Please send me a free quinceanera planning guide, is my sister b-day and i do not have a glue of what we`re doing thank you.
Posted by elizabeth; updated 01/21/06

Daddy Yankee    

Hey any body know where Daddy Yankee lives or his e mail to write to him If you do write to Mexican_cutie_2006@hotmail.com
Posted by maritza; updated 01/21/06