TEXAS BOYZ Are Now LATIN X-TREME

Just wanted to let yall know that we are now changing to LATIN X-TREME and dont think that is bad cause we are going to have the same moves and all that good stuff so expect some goodstuff coming from us.

We dont want to lose our friends and all those that know us.

I will be back and tell yall when yall can see us again.
Posted by ANDREW; updated 05/03/05

Is it that girl from south..because i heard it`s goin to be krunk!
Posted by .*.unknown.+.; updated 05/03/05

Oh u talkin bout stephanies 15 rite!!! im goin up there if i find me a ride ! lets see if my dad will drop me off well see yah there !!!
-Evelin
Posted by eVeLiN; updated 05/03/05

Yeah how u kno its from a gurl from south n well yeah hope it does get krunk betcha it is !!! shes my friend !!! hey but um who are you?

Oh u talkin bout stephanies 15 rite!!! im goin up there if i find me a ride ! lets see if my dad will drop me off well see yah there !!!
-Evelin

We are her cadets.....thats why we are going to be there
Posted by andrew; updated 05/03/05

Hey wat guys from Latin Xtreme are taken?? is cuz yall are FINE and i wanna get the hook up with one of yall! SOON!
Posted by Karla; updated 05/03/05

Where did you see us....cause im the one in the front when we start to dance the cumbia...tall and short hair....hook it up wit an e-mail
Posted by andrew; updated 05/03/05

Wat u tellin me .. Tat yall goin to be her cadetes (i kno yall are ) um well whoa andy u want to get the hook up with tat gurl haha

Hey heres my e-mail address latinahottie596@yahoo.com
You better e-mail me PRONTO! So ur single right? Yea i think ive seen you before!
Posted by Karla; updated 05/05/05

Hey andy...i love you :) yall r good dancers btw..i know i liked it
Posted by karisa; updated 05/16/05

Yeah andy u know u want me bad, i saw the way you were looking at me today.
Posted by Jesus; updated 05/17/05

HEY LATIN X-TREME! WHEN CAN WE GO SEE U PERFORM AT AN EVENT! ARE U GONNA BE HAVING ANY BLOWOUTS, PARTIES, OR ANYTHING LATELY I LIVE IN THE ROWLETT GARLAND AREA, SO HALLA BACK WITH SOME RESPONSES!
Posted by andrea; updated 05/19/05

Well i dont know about a blow out anytime soon...but i know we will be doing a suprise tis weekend if you want us to invite you...and you should get in touch wit us some day cause we are from garland....so if you want us to let you know keep in touch.
Andrew
Posted by andrew; updated 05/19/05

Hey how much do u charge to do a suprise dance cuz my homegurl is having her 15 in august and she wants the cadets to go dance for her but she needs to know how much
Posted by Maria; updated 05/22/05

Well you would have to come up to the salon to talk about this...but then you could also see us and tell us what you think....if not call us
Posted by ANDREW; updated 05/22/05

Hey andrew hoe much do yall charge cuz i would like yall at my 15..well holla back
Posted by alexandra; updated 06/05/05

Call me or not come up to the salon and we will talk about ti there cause we really dont lie to give prices out on here...so if you can just do that....214-293-6370
Posted by andrew; updated 06/06/05