Quinceanera

I need help, I need to find damas dresses for my quince. I want them to be black and white. But they need to be in budget you know what I`m sayin?Between $60-$115 Maybe somebody knows a website or something? MY Quince isn`t until May 6, 2006 but I really need to get this done.
Posted by Brittanya; updated 11/23/05

I cannot leave the name of the place on the site as they are not a vendor. Leave your e-mail address and I can give you a website that is really reasonable and I got the ladies gowns for $59. They paid me $10 a month so it was easy for me to get the money back after I paid for the gowns. I am not sure where you are from but even the guys tux`s were $50 and they paid the same per month. It made it easy for them to pay for it on their own and it wasn`t expensive for the one day but nice enough for the ladies to wear the gowns again if they chose to.
Posted by Mika; updated 11/24/05

HI, I KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IS TO CELEBRATE TUS QUINCE, I HAVE A BRIDAL SHOP WHERE YOU CAN FIND EVERYTHING AND I CAN GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT ON ANY DRESS YOU LIKE OR RECUERDO CENTRO DE MESA, ETC. CHECK US OUT WWW.NOVIASCONDEDIARTE.COM
Posted by CLAUDIA L PARKER; updated 11/24/05

My e-mail is prettyb.53@hotmail.com and I`m from Texas. Thanks for the help
Posted by Brittanya; updated 11/24/05