Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

Hey people i need advice on how to convince my parents on giving me a quinceanra. You see we dont really have money to be wasting on things like that and well quite frankly im not much of a saint either so combined you know it kind of gives them a big advantage of just ...
Posted by Ari; updated 06/06/06

I Need Help????????     (1 reply)

Hello ya`ll peoples well i really need lots of help because my quinceanera is going to be in December 23, 2006 and i don`t know what i should dance for el Baile Sorpresa. Can ya`ll please give me ideas!
Posted by Greysi; updated 06/06/06

ILLuSion Gyrlz     (8 replies)

Hey ya dis yo chicquita Just wanted ya to know bout a new gyrl dance group we gonna be tha next big thing so u intersted hit me up or sum thing! All bout them *~iLLuSion Gyrlz~*
Posted by ChiCqUiTa; updated 06/05/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (2 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 06/05/06

Famous Fashion Photographer Would Love To Shoot Yr Party     (1 reply)

I am producing a feature story for a famous fashion photograher Who is working with a books publisher to produce a book documenting American culture. We invite you to participate in this beautiful and High-profile project that is a great opportunity to bring ...
Posted by ANDREA; updated 06/05/06

SWEET 16 SONGS    

MY SWEET 16 IS COMMING UP AND IM HAVING TROUBLE FINDINGS SONGS FOR MY COURT TO WALK OUT TO, A SONG TO PLAY WHEN MY DAD PUTS ON MY SHOES, AND A SONG FOR ME AND MY BOYFRIEND TO DANCE TO CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME EMAIL ME WITH ANY ANSWERS YOU HAVE PLEASE AND THANK ...
Posted by TIFFANY; updated 06/05/06

I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Hey people i need advice on how to convince my parents on giving me a quinceanra. You see we dont really have money to be wasting on things like that and well quite frankly im not much of a saint either so combined you know it kind of gives them a big advantage of just ...
Posted by Ari; updated 06/01/06

FORSALE CARRIAGE CAKESTAND     (3 replies)

I AM SELLING A CARRIAGE CAKESTAND FOR $375.00 PLUS SHIPPING. IT HOLDS 5-8 CAKES. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PICTURE, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR E-MAIL OR YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT ACCOUNTS@CASTLEANDCARRIAGES.COM. THANKS, IDA MORRISON
Posted by IDA MORRISON; updated 06/02/06

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (21 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 06/02/06

I Need A Cumbia Dance For My Quince!     (1 reply)

My name is Veronica and my Quince is August 12, 2006 and I need a dance for my Cumbia! My song is Selena and the Kumbia Kings "Baila Esta Cumbia" If anyone can help me please respond or Email me at Degofam@aol.com!
Posted by Veronica; updated 06/02/06

I Need A Good Song     (1 reply)

I need a good song for my quinceanera. I want a salsa song or merengue song...i also want a valz pero no se what would be good? pls help me w/this...
Posted by nancy; updated 06/02/06

I Need Help On Picking A Song For My Video Clip     (1 reply)

Please help me on picking a song for my video clip if ya have some songs in mind please e-mail me at wera_babygirl@yahoo.com I need it by one week thank you
Posted by Cynthia; updated 06/04/06

***BLOW-OUT***New Dance Team!!!     (9 replies)

We been knowing each other for over a year we all go to the same dance studio. But we started our kru like 4 months ago, we haven`t perform anywhere....our firts performance is going to be in MArch 10th, Longhorn ballroom... We are not "cadets" just dancer that want to ...
Posted by ABNORMAL KRU; updated 06/05/06

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday    

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 06/05/06

Quince Songs     (1 reply)

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. If you want the website email me at maricheer18@wmconnect.com and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 05/29/06

Quinceanera    

Could you please send me the Quinceanera Christian Service? Thanks Bertha
Posted by Bertha; updated 05/29/06

Cinderella    

Please email pictures of your cinderella items to amaturey@houston.rr.com
Posted by arcilia maturey; updated 05/29/06

I Need A Choreographer For A Quince     (1 reply)

Im looking for an inexpensive dance choreographer in the tampa bay area!!! the quinces in jan 07!
Posted by e; updated 05/29/06

Should I Have A Party Or A Car?     (3 replies)

I need to know if I should have a party or a car. I have until next month to deside I have no I idea what I should tell my parents! HELP ME!!!!!!
Posted by Inocencia ; updated 05/29/06

Need A Choreography    

I need a choreography for a 15. I live in houston, tx
Posted by Jessica; updated 05/29/06

I Need Help With My Waltz And Baile De Sorpresa     (3 replies)

Hey everyone my name is Carolina and I live in riverside CA. I would like to know if anybody is or knows choreographers that live around this area. I also need some songs for the waltz and for my baile de sorpresa i was thinking of doing a rock & roll theme so if ...
Posted by Carolina; updated 05/30/06

Gift Ideas    

I have to buy my niece a surpise gift for her quince. I want it to be very special but not too expensive, any ideas?
Posted by Sylvia ; updated 05/30/06

I Dont Know If I Still Could Have A Quinceanrea?     (5 replies)

Hey everyone i need sme help! im 12 (y)old and live with my dad in Pasco,Washinton. (tri-cities) i want a quinceanera but aint baptised and i was wondering if i still could have a quinceanera. I already talked 2 both of my parents and my mom said yes but i 1st needed 2 ...
Posted by Bertha; updated 05/31/06

CINDERELLA     (6 replies)

PLEASE EMAIL ME PICTURES OF YOUR CINDERELLA THEME ITEMS, I AM HAVING A CINDERELLA THEME 15 . THANK YOU ARCILIA
Posted by arcilia maturey; updated 05/31/06

6 Months Left    

Hi i`m 14 and i want to have a quince but it will be in December, is that enough time to plan everything and still have it the way i want it? i`ve got everything picked out but i haven` bought them yet. All i need is the salon, music, and my dress! i also need help on ...
Posted by alicia; updated 06/01/06