Cover Cairs For 2.00    

We rent cover chairs for 2.00 including the sash cover white and the sash of any color you need. In Los Angeles and sourrondin areas. For more information sendme a e-mail to elregalito@sbcglobal.net Visit our page for more info: El Regalito
Posted by marisol; updated 07/24/06

Music For 15ñera     (2 replies)

I need help!!!! I want a great song 4 my valz something different but not so much if u can send me some good songs it will b great thanx
Posted by Magy; updated 07/24/06

I WANT TO HAVE A QUINCE!     (7 replies)

Hi everyone. I wanted to know if any of you have been (or are) in the same situation as me. See my sister is 19 and when it was her 15th birtdhay she was going to have a quince. Stuff happened & she ended up not bein able to have till later on. She could have had it ...
Posted by Emilly; updated 07/23/06

Quince Songs     (13 replies)

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. If you want the website email me at maricheer18@wmconnect.com and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 07/23/06

My Dama Dresses     (1 reply)

Hey well my quince is kinda far from now it is in november but i dont know what color of dresses i was gunna choose i wanted teal at first but then every one said thoughs are school colors or should i just pick the dress and waht ever color goes best with that color ...
Posted by Marissa; updated 07/24/06

Hey    

Hey gurl i still want 2 see your pix so email me them at shygirl-69_563@hotmail.com please thank u
Posted by Berenice; updated 07/24/06

Groups    

Hey! grl hell yeah u should get BIG CIRCO im a fan of them i really like them i tell u this a WOLE lot of people r goin to go and its goin to be jam pack and if u want it crowded then u should get tham but if u dont want too pack then u shouldnt get them but i am goin ...
Posted by Gabby; updated 07/22/06

Quinceabera Songs    

I need songs for me and my dad to dance too and also to dance with my other three brother please help me and you u know some songs tell me you can email me at paintcode604@yahoo.com they can be english or spanish
Posted by mariela; updated 07/22/06

To Laura    

Hey laura, Could you please contact me at my dad`s Email adress cuz i want to know if how much you charge for da vals and baile de sopresa it`s r_refugio@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Monica; updated 07/22/06

I Need A Cool UNIQUE Theme For My Quinceanera!!!HELP!!!    

Help me pick a theme for my quince! if u have any ideas please tell me them and if you have any pictures of ur quince please send them to me at mm_hmm_its_sam@yahoo.com --thanks!
Posted by symantha; updated 07/23/06

Favors Your Guests Will Love At Your Quinceanera!    

Weddings Are Fun offers wonderful favors for your guests at your Quinceanera! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com for click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - Wedding Accessories & Favors
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 07/23/06

Quince Anos    

Hola...i need someone to send me a list of some good father/daughter dance songs it would mean a lot.....fast or slow...por favor... My email is Dancingislife_aggie_09@yahoo.com Its in 4 months but i want everything to go oerfect so pleaz send me it as soon as ...
Posted by Adri; updated 07/23/06

I NEED HELP ON MY SWEET 15     (2 replies)

I HAVE A QUESTION IF ANY ONE COULD PLEASE ANSWER IT ! DOES ANY ONE KNOW LIKE WHAT GOES 1ST WHEN I WALK IN THE BALLROOM SINCE IM NOT HAVING CHAMBELANES OR DAMAS ITS JUST ME AND MY CHAMBELAN...SO I JUST WALK IN PRESENT MY SELF AND AFTER THAT WHAT GOES ON ? DO I GET LA ...
Posted by LUCY; updated 07/23/06

Cinderella Theme     (2 replies)

Hey I need some ideas on what i should do for my quincinera its a cinderella theme. I need to know what to put as center peices and what should my prince charming wear???
Posted by Sabrina; updated 07/23/06

Centerpieces, Favors & Gifts?    

Look no further.... Www.cmbcrafts.com Where you will see some examples of my work. All items are custom made to your details, colors, themes, etc. So every order is unique to your special day or event. Email me anytime I am always happy to help! Connie ...
Posted by Connie; updated 07/20/06

Songs    

I need some help with the music..i think i found a daddy/daughter dance but for the rest of the vals i need some help..if anyone has some ideas let me kno please..thnx alot..
Posted by KELLY; updated 07/20/06

Songs    

I need some help with my music..i found my daddy/daughter song but i need help with the rest for the vals..so if yall have any ideas please help me..its only guys and theres guna be 5..i kinda want one thats more rock not the traditional waltz..well if yall could help ...
Posted by lil loka; updated 07/20/06

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 07/20/06

HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

I got a big problem my parents want me to have my quinceanera @ mexico but i want to have it here like my sis.But i`m not sure wat shoul i do.
Posted by Ana ; updated 07/20/06

New Cadet Group     (2 replies)

Hey everyone my names Javier me and a few of my friends started up a new cadet group named Latin Temptation Cadets we consist of four dancers right now we need more dancers so if you`re interested and can dance hit me up at 972-704-5286 once again my names javier and ...
Posted by BaBy_FaCe; updated 07/20/06

Replying    

Hi Everyone, My name Is Jose! I`m second in the WORLD for Salsa dancing, and I`m also a professional Ballroom dancer. I`m also a Choreographer and a Bilingual MC. If you wish to know more info on how to have me as a choreographer, please feel free to contact me at ...
Posted by Jose; updated 07/21/06

Reggaeton Theme.     (1 reply)

I`m having my 15eanera really soon but i want to do somethin really different.i wanted my theme to be reggaeton.get all my chambelans to dress like daddy yankee.does anybody have anymore ideas?
Posted by Baby grl; updated 07/21/06

My XV (Pictures)     (1 reply)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 07/21/06

My Quinceañera Pixz     (6 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 07/21/06

Unique Favors For Your Quinceanera!    

Weddings Are Fun offers unique favors for your Quinceanera that your guests will love! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - Wedding Accessories & Favors
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 07/21/06