Beverly Clark & Cathys Concepts Favors & Accessories    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful favors and accessories for your Quinceanera! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - Wedding Accessories & Favors
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 06/30/06

Chair Cover Set Up Chicago Western Suburbs July 8- 16.    

Need chair cover with set up in Chicago western suburbs area call us today at 630-953-2554 before 4th of July for our July two weekend special. July 8-9, and 15th-16th date special call today for white chair cover with choice of sash in stock sash. Ask for 4th of July ...
Posted by ABBI; updated 06/30/06

Invitations    

I heard about a website where you can make your own invitations so amybody out there that those that website(s) e-mail me fast I need them before nov.2006
Posted by MAria; updated 06/29/06

Invitations    

I heard bout dis website where u can make up ur own Invitations(i want them ma way) so anybody dat knows dat wedsite u can reach me @ shy_girl_silva@yahoo.com i need 2 know before oct.2006
Posted by MAria; updated 06/29/06

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (1 reply)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 06/30/06

Sweet 16 / Quinceanera    

Hi everyone..Im planning a sweet sixteen very similar to a quinceanera party in January 2007...My theme ia butterflies and my colors are white and pink..Once the party has begun my grandfather will do the shoe exchange..My grandmother will put my tiara on and then i ...
Posted by Rebecka; updated 06/30/06

***Puerto Rican Quince***     (6 replies)

Hey, my name is Karina and I will soon be turning 15. My mother is Puerto Rican and my father is Mexican, so of course my dad wants me to have a quince. My older cousin on my mom`s side also had a quince, but hers was Puerto Rican style. I don`t really know much about ...
Posted by Karina; updated 06/28/06

Photographer In Orlando Want To Shoot Your 15 For Free     (2 replies)

Hi I am a photographer in the Orlando area that wants to shoot a Quinceanera event in exchange for usage of images. Please email me at photoimagesqueen@yahoo.com
Posted by Jasmin; updated 06/28/06

UNIQUE CINDERELLA THEME ITEMS    

Hello, I have many Cinderella theme items on my web site, the pictures are of orders that I have done - but your items will be custom made to your specifications, so you are not limited to what you see there. Glass Slipper Favors, Cinderella and Prince Charming ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/28/06

Beautiful Favors For Your Guests!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful favors for your guests! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - Wedding Accessories & Favors
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 06/28/06

African American Make-Up Artist Phoenix    

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows any make-up artist in Phoenix, Tempe or chandler area who specialize in African American skin or even Mary kay consultants who make house calls and do excelent bridal make up. If you have recommendations ,please respond. Thanks.
Posted by Mildred; updated 06/29/06

CINDERELLA/FANTASY CARRIAGE    

Available as a glorious display for the Wedding Cake, Gifts, Guest Book, Beverage/Desserts, Ice Sculptures, place cards, and so much more. We deliver, assemble, and decorate. NE FLA area. Take a look: Http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-coffield
Posted by Adina; updated 06/29/06

Anyone Know Where To Rent Chambalanes For A 15nera    

Anyone know where to rent chambalanes cuase my prima had some in mexico and they where called los yanks ballet.. Man they where da bom but i wan tsome other guys cus u kno i dont want to copy .. But damn they where fine too lol.. Well they where begenirs and my mom ...
Posted by cristal; updated 06/29/06

HELP!    

Can you pease send me any pictures of the arty i am trying to plan my sweet 16 but i am sooo confused! if you can send me any pictures so that i can see what to do.
Posted by Alivia; updated 06/29/06

I Want A Copy Of The Service    

Hi please sent me a copy of the christian service to yukiru28@charter.net thanks
Posted by Raquel; updated 06/23/06

Songz Plz!!!!     (1 reply)

My XV iz n 4 1/2 monthz n my court n i bout 2 start practice but i still need a merengue song. I need a lot of help and soon cuz my choreographer is pressurin me 4 da song. Help plz . N e ideas r welcome
Posted by ~Princez~Bella~; updated 06/24/06

LATIN BOYS OF FORT WORTH     (1 reply)

NO ITS ALL ABOUT THE LATIN BOYS OF FORT WORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by PRECILLA; updated 06/25/06

Is This A Good Idea    

Well I personally don`t think that it`s a good Idea B/C wut if your sister is more popular that day! and noone pays attensions to you! or wut if it`s the other day around I dunno that`s just my opinion! but any ways I G2g4n
Posted by ~PrPl~; updated 06/24/06

UNIQUE Cinderella Theme Centerpieces, Favors & MORE!    

All Cinderella items are custom made to your every detail. You may see some examples at www.cmbcrafts.com Email me anytime I am happy to help! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/26/06

Baile Sorpresa!!     (3 replies)

Hey guys well im havin my sweet 15 pretty soon and i like dancing reggeton so i heard dis song its called "mas maize" i think its really nice to make a baile sorpresa but like people r so picky they might think mas maize is somethin bad! Is it somethin bad?????HELP!!!
Posted by *Wendy*; updated 06/26/06

Www,Dfwquince,Com    

Check out this website it has tonsof videos
Posted by Jasmin; updated 06/26/06

Www.dfwquince.com    

Www.dfwquince.com
Posted by Jasmin; updated 06/26/06

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

If a quinceanera gown is white with black trim can the damas gowns be black. My spanish relatives say that it is unheard of for the damas to wear black. It should be a more cheerful color. However, I like the way the black gown compliment my gown.
Posted by Carol; updated 06/26/06

Quince Colors    

Well my quice colors are red and black and my theme is A night in las vegas! Nice huh were planing to have cards and slot machines and you know poker stuff and my quince is in 2 weeks
Posted by ~PrPl~; updated 06/27/06

Who Signs This Samba Song Tittled: "Magdalena "    

My daughter will be having her Quince this coming year I dont have much time left and she really wants this song but she doesnt know who sings the song she thinks it`s Magadelena and it`s Samba or Merenge! If you know what song this is please reply @ padillahd@peoplepc....
Posted by jeannette; updated 06/28/06