My Daughters Sweet 15    

I am currently looking for a coreographer for my daughters sweet 15 in September, in Austin, Texas
Posted by Norma; updated 07/08/06

Quinceanea/Choregrapher    

Does anyone know choregrapher in Fresno,California area?
Posted by Rosanna; updated 07/08/06

Help On My Quince!    

Do you think that there is such thing as a white pachuco suite if so e-mail me! mayra1279@yahoo.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by mayra; updated 07/07/06

I Need A Song To Dance With My Partner    

I need a song to dance with my partner for my quinces. If u can could u send me some songs that i can choose from. Please thank you barbie.
Posted by barbie; updated 07/07/06

Problems    

Hey sierra my advice 2 u iz that i think u need 2 keep ur head up with ur baby and brad even though there iz goin 2 b some ppl talkin about it just 4get them and go 2 skoo cuz u need some education even thou kids at ur skoo will talk about u just keep ur self up and ...
Posted by vanessa; updated 07/07/06

Problems    

Sierra i now u r feelin kind of scared but i hope u will keep ur head up.Do it 4 ur baby and 4 brad.Even thou there will b ppl talkin about u just learn how 2 ignore them .I am only 13 becomin 14 in nov and i hope u now that i with u girl 4get the rest of da fu**n ...
Posted by vanessa; updated 07/07/06

Favors For Guests At Your Quinceanera!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful favors for your guests to give at your Quinceanera! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - Wedding Accessories & Favors
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 07/04/06

Sweet16    

I need a song for a few of my moms friends who are like moms to me i can always count on them they even yell at me i love them. And 2 little 5 year old boys who are special to me.thanks for the help
Posted by donna; updated 07/04/06

Is It Good???     (2 replies)

Im gion 2 hav my sweet 15 n a durangense style my chambelanes r gonna wear sum hats and boots? is it a good idea??
Posted by dennis; updated 07/04/06

Get Your July Sweet 15 On National TV!    

Are you celebrating your quinceanera This summer in the NY Area? Do you want to capture your special day on television? -------------------------------------------------------- If you are a young woman preparing for your quinceanera and would like to share ...
Posted by Ava; updated 07/05/06

QUINCEANERA VS SWT. SIXTEEN    

TO EVERYONE THAT RESPONDED TO THIS QUESTION...THANKS. I REALLY GAINED SOME INSIGHT ON THE SUBJECT. MY DAUGHTER AND I ARE PLANNING HER SWEET 16. IT WILL BE HELD NEXT MONTH. MY DAUGHTER HAS LOOKED FORWARD TO THIS EVENT FOR MANY YEARS. I AM BROWSING THE WEB FOR IDEAS ...
Posted by CAROLYN; updated 07/05/06

Please Visit Us Today At The Chicago Online Bridal Show    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful favors for your Quinceanera! Please visit us today at the Chicago Online Bridal Show, at www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - Wedding Accessories & Favors
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 07/06/06

Job For A 14year Old     (3 replies)

I really need a job to raise money for my quincenera please answer my question
Posted by Dulce; updated 07/06/06

Need Dancers For Quince On July29, 2006.    

I have a question for all of you out there. Do you know of any Cadets in San Antonio? I need a group for July 29, 2006. Email if you know someone. They have to be good.
Posted by MominSan Antonio; updated 07/07/06

Qunce Choreographer % Event Planner In MIAMI, Fl.     (5 replies)

Hello to all... Especially to all those soon to be Quinceñeras. My name is Alma and I can proudly say that at my young age of 19 I`m a very well experienced choreographer. I do specialize in Quinces & Sweet Sixteens, I`m also a MC as well as personal event planner for ...
Posted by Alma ; updated 07/01/06

New Fall And Winter Themed Favors    

Please browse our almost 600 favors and beautiful wedding photo albums. We carry all the top companies. Email us at www.thefavoriteplace.com with any questions Visit our page for more info: The Favorite Place
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 07/02/06

Quinceanera In The NY Area    

Are you celebrating your quinceanera This summer? Do you want to capture your special day on television? -------------------------------------------------------- If you are a young woman preparing for your quinceanera and would like to share your story, we’d ...
Posted by Ava; updated 07/03/06

My XV (Pictures)     (3 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 07/03/06

Quinceanera Songs     (3 replies)

Does anyone know who sings Mi nina Bonita?
Posted by Yeraldine; updated 07/03/06

Songs     (1 reply)

I need sum songs either to dance with my daddy or a valse... Please send me any info u might have... Nalgona_5@yahoo.com
Posted by melissa; updated 07/03/06

Quince Pictures    

Does anyone have pictures from their quince...if u do please send me some..i need ideas.... Nalgona_5@yahoo.com
Posted by melissa; updated 07/03/06

Quinceanera Colors     (1 reply)

What are some nice quinceanera colors?
Posted by HA HA HA HA; updated 07/03/06

The Best Daddy Daugher Song    

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 07/03/06

2 Dad's So Who Do I Share My Daddy Dance W/?    

OK here`s the thing my real dad left me and my mom when i was 2 and then he called me when i turned 13 and i`m 15 now ( he lives in Colorado) and we have gotten kinda close since then! BUT THEN MY OTHER DAD he was w/ me and my mom and my sister since i was 7 and has ...
Posted by ~PrPl~; updated 07/03/06

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hey Im having mis quince soon and i need ideas if anyone has any ideas or pic of there 15 pleeeeeeeeeze send theme 2 mi at loca_parasiempre91@yahoo.com
Posted by Esme; updated 07/04/06