SW33T SiiXT33N    

Ii N33D SUM DADDY/DAUGHTER SONGS FOR MY SW33T SiiXT33N..ii WANT TH3M TO B3H KiiNDA LiiK3 POP OR ROCK NOT TH3 USUAL WALTZ..iiF ANYON3 HAS SOM3 iiD3AS L3T M3H KNO PL3AS3..THANK YOU..ALSO ii N33D SOM3 (( KUT3 )) CAD3TS FOR MY DANC3!! SO YALL L3T M3H KNO.. THANKZ
Posted by KELLY; updated 07/19/06

Help    

I need help finding things for my quinceanera so if anybody have websites for that can ya email them to me plz @ puertorican_gurl14@yahoo.com plz and thanks
Posted by arelys; updated 07/19/06

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (20 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 07/18/06

UNIQUE CENTERPIECES, FAVORS AND GIFTS    

Be sure to visit Www.cmbcrafts.com Where you will see some examples of my work all items are custom made to your details, colors, themes, etc. So every order is unique to your special day or event. Email me anytime I am always happy to help! Connie Visit ...
Posted by Connie; updated 07/19/06

Quinceanera Song    

DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF A GOOD SONG 2 DANCE WITH YOUR MOM?,SINCE MY DADS NOT GOIN TO BE THERE THE DAY OF MY PARTY,I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU HAVE OR HEARD OF GOOD SONGS TO DANCE W/ UR MOM.
Posted by Karina; updated 07/19/06

Quinceanera Help!!!    

I am having a quinceanera next year in june.. I have started to plan and have decided to just have 15 chambelanes only and no damas.,.. I really need help in choosing the father and daughter song and the waltz that i will need to dance with my chambelanes. If someone ...
Posted by Jenni ; updated 07/19/06

Quineanera Invitations, Accessories & Favors    

Daisy Days offers a wide selection of beautiful, professionally printed Quinceanera invitations. We also offer authentic, licensed Disney and Precious Moments invitations for your special day. You can select from our available verses (both in English and in Spanish) or ...
Posted by Sarah; updated 07/16/06

Big Circo For My Quince?    

I`m tha first one in my family to have a 15 and they`re going all out for it so do u think i should have big circo play at it? email me at ambernic0lex0o0@aol.com, thanks
Posted by amber; updated 07/16/06

AIDS     (3 replies)

Hey every one I just found out that my dad has AIDS and I`m not even supposed to know! My mom told me about it and she told me not to tell him B/C he was gonna tell me later face to face and I`m having a QUINCE and I don`t wanna make everyone feel bad B/C i have to ...
Posted by ~PrPl~; updated 07/17/06

Sweet Sixteen    

Please help me find a spanish song for a sweet sixteen that the party gurl and her friends could dance to i need it 4 july 30th Please help me.
Posted by isa; updated 07/17/06

Sweet Sixteen Song    

Any young lady that`s having a sweet sixteen and looking for a song to dance with there father . Is the song by Luther Vandross it`s ( Dance with my Father) Very excellent song for any sweet sixteen. Angie
Posted by angie; updated 07/17/06

2 Dad's So Who Do I Dance W/???     (16 replies)

I have to dads and One left me when i was 2 and has never been there for me until like 2 years ago and I`m 15 and then my Step-dad he had been there for me since i was 7 and has given me everything i have (even this Computer) and I don`t know who to dance w/ I don`t ...
Posted by ~PrPl~; updated 07/17/06

Thanks 2 Every One Who Helped Me!     (1 reply)

I just wanna say thanks to everyone who helped me with " 2 dads so who do i dance w/" I had my quince last night (7-15-06) and i danced with both of them and i was so happy cause both my dad`s were getting along and they were talking to each other. And every thing just ...
Posted by ~PrPl~; updated 07/18/06

Christian Church Service    

Please send me a copy quince next month thankyou.
Posted by venus; updated 07/18/06

EnTraNce     (3 replies)

So for my quince i wanna get my a carriage ride wit horses and i was wonderin if my damas and chambelas are gonna arrive wit me , how should they arrive in a limo or in carriages too!!!
Posted by ...SXY BROWN...; updated 07/13/06

FRANKIE J Or Daddy Yankee     (1 reply)

Que onda who do u guys think iz hotter daddy yankee or frankie j i think frankie j es un papasito dont u guys think
Posted by loca; updated 07/13/06

Personalized Favors For Your Quinceanera!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful, personalized favors for your Quinceanera! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - Wedding Accessories & Favors
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 07/15/06

Location     (1 reply)

I need a checklist or some kind of information on the way to choose a great ballroom or banquet hall for my quinces, and what it should or shouldn`t have
Posted by rocio; updated 07/15/06

I Really Need Sum Ideas!?     (2 replies)

Hey who ever reads dis out there well i really need 2 get sum ideas 4 my quince n i could sure use some tips or if there is no prob. If u have had ur quince n u have pics can i c sum of dem well hopefully u guys can help me.? THANXS!! (P.S. U can e-mail me 2 ...
Posted by Ruby; updated 07/15/06

Need A Hairstyle 4 Me!!!!!    

WELL MY SWEET 15 IS IN A FEW WEES OR SO...BUT I NEED A HAIRSTYLE FOR ME CUZ I ALREADY HAVE THE HAIRSTLYLES 4 MY DAMAS...BU I DUNNO WUT 2 DO WITH MY HAIR SINCE ITS SO LONG.....SO CAN U HELP ME DECIDE A HAIRSTYLE DAT WILL LOOK NICE ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by karlene; updated 07/15/06

MADE JUST FOR YOU!    

Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com for all your decorating needs, centerpieces, favors, bubbles and more wonderful keepsake - each and every item is made to your details, colors, flowers and themes. Cinderella, Butterflies, Disney - all themes!!!! I work with YOU ...
Posted by Connie; updated 07/15/06

Neeed Cadets 4 My 15     (1 reply)

Hey i need help looking 4 cadets 4 my 15........if u know u know some let me know....aight
Posted by Rosaura; updated 07/15/06

I Need Sum Ideas!!    

Hey who ever reads dis out there well i really need 2 get sum ideas 4 my quince n i could sure use some tips or if there is no prob. If u have had ur quince n u have pics can i c sum of dem well hopefully u guys can help me.? THANXS!! (P.S. U can e-mail me 2 ...
Posted by ruby; updated 07/15/06

Christian Church Service     (1 reply)

Please send me ASAP the Christian church service to get ideas. Please send it to oldetowne@aol.com Thank you!
Posted by Esther; updated 07/15/06

Beautiful Favors For Your Quinceanera!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful favors to give your guests at your Quinceanera! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - Wedding Accessories & Favors
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 07/16/06