Poem    

Im am in need of a poem for my niece...She is having her quinceanera and asked me to find a poem that she would like to read to her parents "Thanking them for all that they`ve done as her parents" She would like to read it to them and give them a plaque with the poem......
Posted by Monica Renteria; updated 05/05/06

My QuinceaƱera Pixz     (6 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 05/05/06

Balloon Arches - North Houston    

We are looking for an individual to create three balloon arches for a quinceanera in the North Houston area. I would love to view your work as well as price quote. Thank you.
Posted by Mrs. Pena; updated 05/03/06

Cinderella, New York, Tropical - Any Themes Custom Made!    

Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com where you will find unique Centerpieces and favors for all themes and each order is hand painted to your details, colors and themes. Email me anytime I am always happy to help! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours ...
Posted by Connie; updated 05/03/06

Quinceanera Guide    

I would like to have you send me a guide also, please. My daughter`s party is in Sept, 2006. Thank you, Danielle
Posted by Dainelle Rivera; updated 05/04/06

Daddy Yankee    

Pull up Google and type in Daddy Yankee, you`ll get everything you want on him....according to his uncle, who is a friend of mine, he now has his own website.
Posted by Danielle Rivera; updated 05/04/06

I Need A Song To Dance With My Dad     (8 replies)

I need a song to do with my dad!!!! can someone please help me?!!!! my quinceanera theme is Cinderella. Please give me your responses.
Posted by shorty; updated 05/02/06

Poem     (1 reply)

Please help me i need a poem for my daughters invitaions.
Posted by maria; updated 05/02/06

Quinceanera    

Please help, i need a verse for my daughters 15th

Cadet Pictures And Websites    

I would like 2 get all of tha cadets websites and i would also like 4 them 2 send me pixs of them to mexican_girl_361@yahoo.com
Posted by Mexican_girl; updated 05/02/06

Cadet Pictures & Websites    

I need all of the cadets websites and could you send me cadet pictures to mexican_girl_361@yahoo.com ~Thanx~
Posted by Mexican_girl; updated 05/02/06

QUINCEANERA    

I NEED A POEM FOR MY DAUGHTERS INVITATIONS FOR HER QUINCEANERA

My XV (Pictures)    

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 05/02/06

Cinderella     (2 replies)

Mothers! Daughters! anyone planning a quice/sweet 16, or anyone who has expirienced one already!! I am having a cinderella themed quince style sweet 16 (i kno confusing). Its going to be in Nov. I am having such a hard time planning and finding things online or in ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 05/03/06

CHAIR COVERS FOR SALE ONLY $3.99     (2 replies)

I Have 250 lime color used chair covers for only $3.99 each or We manufactor new onces for $7.99 ---- 45 colors to choose from.... Contact Senen at (323) 514 - 4285 Visit our page for more info: 3-Generations -Table Linens and Chair Covers
Posted by spachuca; updated 04/30/06

I Need Help Finding A Dress    

Im having my 15th in about a year and I need help finding a dress! I want one thats like silk and instead of being so flashy be simple and elegant and it has to be emerald and have straps that just barely hug my shoulder and a little thick . Oh and cuts a little low ...
Posted by Jamzin; updated 04/30/06

Songs For My Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I just want to find a valz for my quinceanera besides the chayanne song cause almost everybody uses it so plz plz if u can tell me a mexican song. If u can e-mail me to moniquafrores17@yahoo.com plz
Posted by monica; updated 04/30/06

Need Songs And A March    

I need some songs for my quince and its only a month away please email me back at adnaco@comcast.net
Posted by adriana; updated 04/30/06

Quince Songs    

I need SUM SONGS like the march and some cuple other songs for quince anos!!!! Please HELP ME ~Adriana~
Posted by adriana; updated 04/30/06

Hand Painted & Personalized Centerpieces & Unique Favors    

Let me create for you just what you have been dreaming of for centerpieces, favors and more! All of my items are custom made to your very important details, colors, flowers and/or themes - nothing is "pre-made" so you never have to "settle". You may see some ...
Posted by Connie; updated 05/01/06

Brand NEW Quinceanera Dress For Sale!    

Beautiful, elegant, BRAND NEW WITH TAGS STILL ON IT, white size 16 (fits more like a size 14) Lady Roi organza over satin dress, never worn or altered. Sadly, it does not fit my daughter. Paid $375, but willing to sacrifice for $100 + shipping. SEE PICS AT: ...
Posted by Christina; updated 05/01/06

Songs For My Quinceanera    

Is for my quinceanera the valz
Posted by monica; updated 05/01/06

Amor Secreto     (13 replies)

Okay. Yo tengo un problema que me esta molestando. Okay, por empezar, tengo 14 anos, soy cristiana, y normalmente me gusta a alguien. Lo unico que me molesta es que el (no mensiono nombres por respeto) tiene 21 anos (aunque aveces se comporta como si tuviese 16 anos). ...
Posted by abbey; updated 05/02/06

$2.00 CHAIR COVER RENTALS!!    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating high-quality custom covers. With 4 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we ...
Posted by Stephanie; updated 05/02/06

Hall Rental ==Weddings & Social Events==    

Banquet Hall Rental Available in North Park May 13, 20, 27 Available plus dates open in June, July and September. Silver Star Events (619) 425-7135 Http://www.fiestaelegante.com/services.htm Visit our page for more info: Silver Star Events & San Diego Banquet ...
Posted by Silver Star; updated 05/02/06