Help    

In need of a baile sorpresa coach (hip hop) emergency pleaz holla back quince is on july 8th 2006 need somebody in San Diego
Posted by clarissa; updated 03/21/06

Tus Quince    

Holla yo tambien voy a tener mi quinceanera en julio y estubimos escuchando el vals que se llama alejandra y es un vals muy bonito lo puedes esquchar si te metes en lime wire suerte!!!!
Posted by YVETTE; updated 03/21/06

Daddy Yankee     (4 replies)

Hey i got daddy yankee to come to my quince yes hes coming and im not lying hes going to be all mine on my b-day i told you i am rich and its true i have lots of limos cars and trucks and im not making it up so well i have to go bye.
Posted by laura; updated 03/20/06

Quincearnera    

Alina I am planning my daughters this july also I have asomeone who is doing the March, where are u from. If you are around San Jose I would be more than glad to help you,I have almost everything except the food write me back and i will give you all the details...Maria
Posted by Maria; updated 03/21/06

Quinceanera Free Guide    

Im sorry I didnt give you my email address! Its coltoncity@aol.com Thanks again!!! Shannon
Posted by s. wetherington; updated 03/21/06

MY QINCEANERA    

I would like to see your cake and also your slippers could you please send me pictures thank you.
Posted by YVETTE; updated 03/21/06

Dream Team And Latin Illusion     (2 replies)

Hey, don`t hate okay? but, im from california (this might just be irrelevent info, but i thought just in case) and have no idea was this "Dream Team" or "Latin Illusion" stuff is about. Can someone inform me? plz?
Posted by clueless; updated 03/18/06

MTV LOOK OUT H3R3 COM3Z MY QUINC3AN3RA    

W3LL WHAT UP MIG3NT3 MTV I`M HAV3 A HUG3 PARTY TROWN UP IN KANSAS!!!! Y3AH WITH M3XICAN MUSIC,RAP,REGG3TON......... ALL THIS UP IN TH3 BIGGS3T SALON IN KC W3LLS MY B-DAY IS ON OCTOB3R 4 2006 BUT GU3SS WHAT MY PARTY IS ON OCTOB3R 7 2006 Y3AH!!!! AND GU3SS WHAT AFT3R ...
Posted by ADRIANA O BLANCA; updated 03/17/06

I WANNA SEE U'R PICS PLEASE    

I WOULD WANT TO SEE U`R PICS MY 15 IS IN OCOTBER
Posted by ADRIANA O BLANCA; updated 03/17/06

Quinceanera Gowns $50     (6 replies)

This is a limited time offer and these gowns will return to their regular $99-$199 prices after mid march. There are numerous colors and styles available, please email for details: dcakru@mts.net - mention the color or style you are looking for if you know.
Posted by Crystal; updated 03/17/06

Wut Yall Think Bout Da Ssc Spring Break Blow Out    

So wut did yall think about the sweet sensation spring break blow out dis friday....anygood things let us know...
Posted by Unknown; updated 03/18/06

Quinceanera Choreographer    

Hey everybody! do you guys know of any choreographers in/ near ventura, ca. ?
Posted by alejandra; updated 03/19/06

Cinderella Wedding     (5 replies)

I`m having a cinderella themed wedding in sept. I would love to see the pictures of your cake
Posted by brooke; updated 03/20/06

QUIENCENERA     (5 replies)

HI, I`M HAVING A QUIENCENERA IN FIVE MONTHS AND SINCE I AM THE ONLY GIRL ME AND MY MOM DONT KNOW WHERE TO START FROM. AND BESIDES I HAVENT GOT A DRESS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET IT. I ALSO NEED TO GET MY DAMAS DRESSES. AND MOST OF THE PADRINOS I HAD BACKED OUT ...
Posted by JUDITH; updated 03/20/06

Vals Music    

Hola! yo estoy buscando musica para bailar en mi vals . No saben donde puedo encontrar musica? por favor digan me si saben de algunas canciones ~Alejandra~
Posted by alejandra; updated 03/13/06

Im 18 In Love I Need Some Advise Before I Tie The Knot     (1 reply)

Hey there my name is heather and i need some advise. Ive been with this guy named josh for almost 6yrs and im very in love and he means the world to me but the problem is that we argue alot but we make up after and this past weekend he has asked me to marry him but he ...
Posted by heather; updated 03/13/06

Quince Cadets    

Hey if ur lookin 4 a dance group to be n ur quince then u need to get chuckes dance team.. They are simply tha best they will ben ma 15.. Everyone is soo nice n all of them are cool if u need to contact them 4 ur 15 go to there web site well laterz ramos
Posted by nessa; updated 03/14/06

CADETES    

HEY IM LOOKING FOR CADETES AND MY HOMEGURL VANESSA TOLD ME HER BF WAS ONE SO I WANTED TO KNOW HOW MUCH YALL CHARGED
Posted by ALMA; updated 03/14/06

Quinceanera    

Hey my name is Larysa and i am having a quinceanera,its not gonna be very big...but it will be unique...because the theme is gonna be COVER GIRL!!! it will be awesome!!! and it will be around January 27th, 2007!!! i hope yall can come....love always Larysa Gonzales ....
Posted by Larysa; updated 03/15/06

DRESSES    

Does gold and red look nice 2 getter cause my dress is going 2 be gold and i was thinking for the damas it should be red. Does it match?YES OR NO
Posted by CINTHIA; updated 03/16/06

I NEED HELP BIG TIME, PLZ HELP ME    

I NEED HELP ON FINDING A SALON PLZ HELP ANY ONE I WANT TO GET IT BEFORE MAY 31 I LIVE NEAR MCKINNEY , IN ALLEN A CITY THAT NO ONE HAS EVA HEARD B4 BUT ANY ONE WHO HAS AN IDEA OF ONE PLZ GIVE ME THE 411 THANX I APPRECIATE IT. ~DuCe~
Posted by Nancy Ceci; updated 03/15/06

Giovanni    

Hey its me priscilla well i needed to talk to u but i could never get ahold of u if u get a chance call me at tha num u had k....... Lub ya lots
Posted by priscilla; updated 03/15/06

Does Any1 Know Of A Site Where I Can Have My Dress Made?    

Im having a very traditional sweet 16 and i need a gown. I was wondering if any one knew of a website where i could send a picture of a dress i like and have it made at a discounted price. If any one knows of such a site please send me the link at cv_shawtee@verizon.net
Posted by Grace; updated 03/16/06

DOES GOLD AND RED GO TO GETTER?    

DOES GOLD AND RED GO 2GETTER?FOR 04/15/06
Posted by CINTHIA; updated 03/16/06

Quniceanera Favors    

You can see them here: http://www.freewebs.com/ebene-zer/index.htm I have dolls,glasses, umbrella stands,centerpieces,etc.
Posted by Veronica; updated 03/17/06