My Fifteen Pics!!     (1 reply)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 03/28/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (2 replies)

Posted by --KT--; updated 03/28/06

I Need A Merengue Song?    

I need a merengue song for 15`s this coming april any ideas?
Posted by darlene; updated 03/27/06

Cinderella Theme    

We at Creative Invitations/Party Favors are here to make your next party "one to remember". We now carry a complete line of special "party theme" from invitations to the favors to the centerpiece. Everything you need to dress-up your next event. Visit us www....
Posted by creativefavors; updated 03/28/06

Help With Songs Please!!!!    

Im having a quincienera and i have a problem because since its a chritian quinceniera i cant play like daddy yankee and all that kind of music.I need help finding where i can get edited versions of songs or some good ideas of songs to play so we can still dance. And ...
Posted by shaela; updated 03/28/06

Attention Non-Immigrants     (1 reply)

I aint Mexican but 100% down 4 yall @ all times. Show the government wuz up & sign this petition..., If u against the wall & the passing of the law that makes crossn dey border a felony den respond to dis here wit yo name.., get yo friends to do da same & send it back ...
Posted by Mari; updated 03/28/06

Quinceanera    

Please provide me with one of your free planning guide for quinceaneras to dolphyn2307@aol.com. I would really appreciate it my daughters quinceanera is the 3rd of June. Thanks
Posted by Malinda; updated 03/27/06

Help Planning Daughter Quince Plz Help     (3 replies)

HELP I NEED HELP I AM PLANNIING MY DAUGHTERS QUINCE SHE IS 13 AND WE HAVE 2 YRS I NEVER HAD ONE SO 1 IM LIVING THUR HER AND 2 I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO SHE IS SO EXCITED AND THEY SKY IS THELIMIT FOR HER PLZ HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGING .. IM AFRAID IM GONNA LEAVE ...
Posted by marianne benitez; updated 03/25/06

Cinderella Centerpieces, Favors And More !    

Wonderful Cinderella Centerpieces, Hurricanes, floating candle bowls and more. Favors with Cinderella`s coach, her mice friends and more!! You may see some examples at www.cmbcrafts.com Email me anytime and I will work with you to create just what you are ...
Posted by Connie; updated 03/25/06

Daddy Yankee    

Hey i dink ya just backin dadee yanki up cuz ya like him.Well he ain`t all dat fine.He 2 SHOW-OFF!
Posted by lil flip; updated 03/25/06

Latin Illusion    

Why da hell do all da cadetes group call dem self somthin with latin, no offense i`m latin but i just don`t get dat, wat ga dink?
Posted by FLIPEROCHIE; updated 03/25/06

Butterfly Cinderella Them    

Visit www.creativepartyfavors.net we have unique line of Cinderella & Butterfly themes.
Posted by Creative Favors; updated 03/26/06

Quince's Invitations     (1 reply)

Can anyone recommend some places to order invitations for the Quinces? I also would like to know if anyone can tell me how much the choreographer usually charges? I live in the South Florida area.
Posted by Grisel; updated 03/26/06

My Fifteen Pics    

I want to see thm also.... Im having m 15 soon!!
Posted by susan; updated 03/27/06

MY Daddy!!!! Sorry Ladies     (3 replies)

Yall should see what daddy yankee(raymond ayala as you all should know) just bought me!!!! wow a marrage ring!!!!!! looks like i am tha one tha only real HEATHER AYALA, and his mother and fatha are sooooo happy that he picked me insted of some weird stalker chick whos ...
Posted by heather ayala; updated 03/21/06

Mis Quince Magazinw    

I would really like to obtain a copy of your magazine once its out. Please let me know what I need to do. Thank You
Posted by nancy ; updated 03/22/06

PLANNING QUINCEANERA FOR NEICE (MOTHER PASSED AWAY)     (2 replies)

I AM PLANNING A QUINCEANERA FOR MY NEICE , HER MOTHER RECENTLY PASSED AWAY AND WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT VERY SPECIAL , OUR FAMILY WAS NOT RAISED WITH THE HISPANIC TRADITIONS AND WE DON`T KNOW MUCH ABOUT WHAT WE ARE DOING!!! NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET. I WOULD REALLY ...
Posted by NONA; updated 03/22/06

Should I Have Damas In My Quinceanera     (6 replies)

I dont kno if i should have any damas in it i want to because i want my friends to be there with me when im havin fun i wanna have therm with me in my limo n i wanna go shoppin with them to pick their dresses if their damas but my sister tells me dat i shouldnt have ...
Posted by liz; updated 03/22/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (20 replies)

Posted by --KT--; updated 03/22/06

Song For Vals    

I think a very good song to dance with ur dad would be "De nina a mujer" By:Julio Iglesia or "Quincenera" by: Thalia. "Mariposas", Tiempo de vals should be danced for the vals or with the padrinos. Im teaching my niece her vals but i need more steps to it. It looks ...
Posted by gloria; updated 03/23/06

WORLDWIDE WHOLESALERS    

WORLDWIDE WHOLESALERS: WE SELL GUCCI,FENDI SPY,CHLOE BAGS AND BOOTS,CHANEL,HERMES,COACH,BALENCIAGA,TODS,CELINE,MULBERRY, KOOBA,LV,DIOR,JUICY,CELINE,BVLGARI,MARC JACOBS,DISEL,EVISU, MANY MANY MORE NAME BRANDS THAN THIS 2 CHOOSE!!! DESIGNER JEANS:RED MONKEY,TRUE ...
Posted by XcluXive DeXigns; updated 03/24/06

I Need A Bachata Song     (2 replies)

OKAY, WELLZ MY SISTER IS HAVING HER QUINCE, AND WE NEED A BACHATA SONG, NOT A BORING ONE, BUT NOT ONE ABOUT LOVE EITHER, SHES GOING TO DANCE IT WITH HER MAIN CHAMBELAN
Posted by sandra; updated 03/24/06

Help Planning My Daughter Quince     (1 reply)

HELP I AM PLANNING MY DAUGHTERS QUINCE ..WE DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN ... SHE IS 13 AND WE HAVE 2 YRS BUT I WANT TO START PLANNING IT NOW I NEVER HAD ONE AND IAM LIVING THUR MY BABY ,,, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT FOR HER SHE IS SO EXCITED .. PLZ HELP ME I NEED PCTURES AND ALL ...
Posted by marianne benitez; updated 03/24/06

Songs     (2 replies)

Hey people, I need help in chossing songs for my Quincera one for Entrance, one for the Waltz, I am only having Chamblanes a miltary stlye Quince. But need songs could you give ideas?
Posted by Cristina; updated 03/24/06

Quincenera PRoBLEM!!!     (19 replies)

Hey I`m having a quincenera in April in South Texas and i was wondering if anybody has any ideas for anything! i am totaly clueless~~!!! Should i invite the parents of my friends who are in the court>? My mom would also really appreciate your help!!!! please!! ...
Posted by Kristela; updated 03/25/06