HELP    

Well i was thinkin of havin my damas red or orange and i need themes to go with either color cuz i was thinking like a hawiian theme with orange buti can`t think of one to go with red help me out please Love ya Victoria
Posted by victoria; updated 04/12/06

What Color?!?!?!?    

Well my quince is in a year and well i can`t deside wat color i want my damas to be does anyone have and ideas on wat looks cute
Posted by victoria; updated 04/11/06

The Guide    

Hi! can you send me one of those guide things? my 15ner is in like 2 months and i would just really appriciate it if you would send me one. Thank you, Areli Arelygntkd@yahoo.com
Posted by areli; updated 04/11/06

Quinceanera    

I would love to receive your Quinceanera Planning Guide. Thank you, Vicki
Posted by Vicki; updated 04/11/06

PLZZ SEND IT    

Plz send the qunicenera guide plsss to pinkgirl92@sbcglobal.ner
Posted by ERICA; updated 04/11/06

Plz Send It    

Hey plz send the guide for me plzz
Posted by ERICA; updated 04/11/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (20 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 04/10/06

Quince Gift     (2 replies)

Well my friend is turnin 15 but she can`t have a quincenaera so shes`s just gonna have a party buyt wat is the best gift to get her cuz i`m not sure wat to get her
Posted by victoria; updated 04/10/06

Pictures     (1 reply)

Hey i would like pictures of your darughters 15teen
Posted by eva; updated 04/10/06

Quinceanera Planning    

My daughter is having her xv anos next spring-any ideas,websites?my email is gamez@aps.edu, thanx
Posted by cindy gamez; updated 04/10/06

I Need A Quincenera Song!!!     (1 reply)

I need a Quinceanera song. I don`t know what song. I need one in spanish and English. For The Father/Daughter dance.
Posted by Klarissa; updated 04/10/06

Latin Boys Pics    

Hey was up well am planing my quince and i dont know if i am going to have the latin boys or not because i want to see if they do u quince good or not Much love brenda send me some in www.s424513@yahoo.com
Posted by brenda segura; updated 04/10/06

I NEEd HELP 4 MY QuINcE     (1 reply)

Hi my name is Romina.... Okay im having a my quince on JUNE 17 2006 . Well i want my quince to be younique and i want everyone to to be astonished and say wow why didn`t i think of that . I want to try new traditions of other type traditions music anything 1)what im ...
Posted by ROMINA; updated 04/10/06

What To Do    

I am having a wedding and I have no idea what kind of food to have. I am going more towards the finger food thing, and not the whole sit down meal. If anyone has any idea or a good website I can go to, please let me know. I really need help on this.
Posted by Nichole; updated 04/11/06

Illusion Boyz     (7 replies)

Hey do yall got a website?....thanx
Posted by samantha; updated 04/07/06

Quinceanera Help    

On March 29 2006 my friend is having a quience i`am going to be part in her honor court and she picked my partner and i don`t know the steps of the waltz and my partner dosen`t either her party is in less then an a mounth she needs more adults to help her organize the ...
Posted by gloria; updated 04/07/06

Make Up Artist     (1 reply)

If any one knows of a make up artist in MA in the boston, brockton, taunton, fall river (get the idea? lol) area then let me know please.
Posted by Grace; updated 04/08/06

Quinseañera COMIN UP ^!    

HI PPL WELL I AM SO EXITED MY QUINSEAñERA IS COMING UP AND I WANT SOME IDEAS ON HOW I SHOULD DO IT!! OH AND ONE MORE THING THIS IS FOR ALL THE GURLZ THAT ALREADY HAD THEIR 15AñERA PLEAZE SEND ME UR QUINSEAñERAS PICTURES PLEASE IM TRYING TO LOOK FOR THE PERFECT SMILE ...
Posted by Blanca; updated 04/08/06

Ninas De Recuerdo    

What exactly are the Ninas de recuerdos Purpose? Do you have to have them?
Posted by Yoli; updated 04/08/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (12 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 04/08/06

Choreographer NYC     (1 reply)

I am looking for a choreographer in the NYC area with experience in the Waltz & Latin dance (salsa, merengue etc) - for a Sweet 16. Know anyone? Email me: prchulita@hotmail.com
Posted by D; updated 04/09/06

Musicians    

Can anyone recommend musicians for Quinceaneras or Weddings in the Inland Empire?
Posted by Fr. Tony; updated 04/09/06

Musicians    

Can anyone recommend musicians for Quinceaneras or Weddings in the Inland Empire? We need them for the mass.
Posted by Fr. Tony; updated 04/09/06

We Have Pictures Of My Daughters Quince-June     (17 replies)

My daughters Quince was on June 19th and we have tons of pictures. Here are a few on her website you can check out: Www.geocities.com/precious_nena_4u2nv/Quinceanera_in_the_Bronx.html I can email pictures also. It was a memorable event! Waleska
Posted by Waleska; updated 04/09/06

My Quinceañera Pixz     (4 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 04/09/06