Pics.    

My email is sil4b601@allstate.com
Posted by diana; updated 06/23/06

Where Can You Get A Made Dress For A 15    

I want a dress for $900 dollars and my dad doesn`t want to pay the price,so he told to found a place in dallas texas, to make the dress. So if you can help please answer da question
Posted by isabel; updated 06/22/06

I Need Help A.S.A.P!!     (1 reply)

My quinces are in 3 months and i havent found a father daughter dance song in spanish!! ..and i want something other than nina a mujer or nina bonita .. --please help and hurry!! CasSi
Posted by Cassandra; updated 06/22/06

My XV (Pictures)     (3 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 06/22/06

15anera Planning     (1 reply)

I need alot of help planning my 15anera...i dont know what the list of things u need padrinos for. Can someone help me please!!!!!!!!
Posted by crystal; updated 06/22/06

I Love Him, But I Dont Know If I Should Be With Him!     (13 replies)

Ok i like this guy named juan. I met him in the 9th grade. In 7th and 8th grade he went out with one of my friends (but at the time, me and him didnt even know each other) then they broke up. The day i told my friend that i liked him, that same day, she started going ...
Posted by renee; updated 06/22/06

I NEED SUM IDEAS!?    

Hey who ever reads dis out there well i really need 2 get sum ideas 4 my quince n i could sure use some tips or if there is no prob. If u have had ur quince n u have pics can i c sum of dem well hopefully u guys can help me.? THANXS!! (P.S. U can e-mail me 2 ...
Posted by Ruby; updated 06/20/06

MONEY BOX CUSTOM MADE FOR YOUR QUINCE    

Please visit my site to view money box, Pillows for tiara/shoes. Centerpieces, etc.... All custom made designed to any theme or Colors..... Thanks ! Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 06/20/06

ATTENTION ALL DANCER    

IM GONNA MAKE THIS SHORT AND SWEET! THE DREAMERS DANCE GROUP ARE HAVING AUDITIONS FOR AN UPCOMING ARTISTS MUSIC VIDEO AND PHOTO SHOOT! WE ARE LOOKING FOR GIRLS WITH DIFFERENT ETHNICITY`S AND WHO HAVE DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS IN DANCING! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL MRS....
Posted by BONITA; updated 06/20/06

Best Father Daughter Dance     (2 replies)

Hi everybody i need some opinions on what father Daughter song i should use i think i have an idea on what song i want but i no there is alot more and i just need more options.
Posted by marcella; updated 06/21/06

Theme Of Old Fashion    

HELLO well i need help with the theme of old fashion n my quince is in nov. So its coming up so if anybody got things for that theme can u tell me plz!!!
Posted by Marlene ; updated 06/21/06

Help On My Sweet 16 Please!!!    

Im having a sweet 16 in four months yeah!! I know its pretty late to be planning now! my mom is giving me $2000 to have the party and whatever else I go over I have to pay for myself anways Im having a cinderella themed sweet 16 my mom is cooking for my sweet 16 so ...
Posted by Corrine; updated 06/21/06

Father Daughter Dance    

I need some songs for my father daughter dance since i am half puerto rican i want it to be a salsa song so its not some boring two step waltz any ideas at all?? i was thinking lloraras by el gran combo but thats not a good song for a father daughter dance maybe for a ...
Posted by Corrine; updated 06/21/06

Quiences     (1 reply)

I need help to plan a girls fifteen i have a lot of time but i still need some tips she will be fifteen on june 19, 2007
Posted by Ailis llanes; updated 06/22/06

AYUDA NECESITO INFORMACION PARA MIS 15s'     (12 replies)

Hola alguien sabe de las preparaciones de unos 15s` Que es lo que se necesita?como que musica esta bien para el vals?que clase de vestido se tiene que usar?y los chambelanes como se visten?
Posted by Maria; updated 06/17/06

Quince Songs     (1 reply)

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. If you want the website email me at maricheer18@wmconnect.com and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 06/17/06

QUINCEANERAS SONG    

HEY MI NAME IS YALILY IM LOOKING FOR REALLY NICE SENTIMENTAL QUINCEANERAS SONG PLZ HELP ME EMAIL IS SEXY-CARAMELO16@HOTMAIL.COM
Posted by YALILY; updated 06/17/06

YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS SALE!    

Hand Painted & Personalized Votive holders done to your specifications 1.50 each - limited time only! I also have a great sale going on 11" Hurricane centerpieces as well 10.00 each rather than 18.85! This price cannot be beat for custom designed Centerpieces & ...
Posted by Connie; updated 06/17/06

Quinces Theme    

Well we are kind of starting to plan my quinces and i want to go for simple but unique and elegantly beautiful but of course not expensive for the sake of my parents so one of the banquets halls offers a jeanie in the bottle stage and i was wondering if any one had ...
Posted by carol; updated 06/18/06

MY THEME IS A NIGHT IN LAS VEGAS!    

For my quince. My theme is a night in las vegas! were planing to have Cards everywhere! like as center peices and for the walls we found wall paper that has slot machines, cards and poker chips printed on it we found it at Party Plus! they realy have a lot of things ...
Posted by ~PrPl~; updated 06/18/06

Proactiv    

Its true what you said about proactiv! I started using it and it cleared up my skin A LOT, but now i ran out and its taken them THREE WEEKS to send me more and my skin has broken out SO MUCH its ridiculous, i dont even like going outside anymore its so bad.
Posted by Kelsey; updated 06/18/06

A GUIDE TO CREATING THE PERFECT QUINCEANERA     (1 reply)

I am in the the North Texas area and am researching ideas for a local magazine I will be creating. This magazine will specialize in helping young girls and their families plan the best quince ever. I will include a local guide of places that offer services, like dj`s, ...
Posted by LAURA; updated 06/19/06

Quinceanera Planing     (1 reply)

I need lots of help planing my quinceanera..can someone please help me!!!!! For what things do i need padrinos??? HELP!!!
Posted by crystal; updated 06/20/06

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A LIST OF WHAT YOU NEED FOR A 15 ANOS     (4 replies)

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A LIST OF ALL THE THINGS I NEED FOR A QUINCEANERA PLEASE CONTACT ME AT CHAPARITACHRISTINA@YAHOO.COM PLEASE
Posted by CRISTINA; updated 06/20/06

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Please send me information on planning my daughters quinceanera.
Posted by latricia frank; updated 06/20/06